In Holland, Does Anybody Smoke Tobacco?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by atsizat9050, May 31, 2015.

1. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

You want to have some smoke in your mounth and tobacco is legal for that. The smoke has some kind of taste in mounth. You wanna inhale the smoke and give it out of mounth. In short, it gives some kind of taste in mounth but if weed was legal, why bother smoking tobacco?

2. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Isn't it one of the big reasons why weed is kept illegal? Because tobacco wouldn't be smoked or would it?

3. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

Mostly stupidity and ignorance and racism, and the pharma-oil companies would lose profit.

4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

why do people drink coffee in countries where alcohol is legal?

5. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Coffee is a drink. Cigarette is not a drink, you just inhale the smoke and give it back out. If weed was legal, you would be doing it with a weed cigarrete, it would also make you feel something unlike tobacco. If weed didn't get banned in early 1900s, I don't think we would be seeing people smoking tobacco today. When I drank coffee or tea, I would be smoking a weed cigarette instead of a tobacco cigarette while sitting at a cafe or somewhere if weed didn't get banned in early 1900s.

6. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Tobacco use is more common in holland, do you mean it?

7. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

As common as it is in the UK. Like I say I know some people who gave up weed because they thought it was bad for them, and smoke loads of tobacco.

8. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Tobacco is addictive, as any smoker of it will tell you.

Also in European countries many people smoke cannabis mixed with tobacco, the Netherlands included.

9. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Coffee is a drink. Alcohol is a drink.

Tobacco is a smoke. Marijuana is a smoke.

Alcohol and marijuana are intoxicating. Coffee and tobacco are not intoxicating.

If you understand why someone would drink coffee but not alcohol, then you will understand why someone would smoke tobacco but not marijuana.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Well I am sure someone from there could answer better but from what I have seen yes. Europe does not have the same social stigma as Americans about tobacco. It's not uncommon for people to smoke in public. From my understanding it's really only Amsterdam that smokes weed. It's a conservative country they just understand it is better to let people smoke a plant if they want and buy it in a shop rather then go to a dealer who will sell worse things too.

11. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

I lived there for four years. It's not only Amsterdammers who smoke weed.

12. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

They gave up weed but they are smoking tobacco?

13. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

Oh ffs this is a troll fest isn't it?

14. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

If weed wasn't banned in early 1900s, you wouldn't be seeing people smoking tobacco today. Alcohol being legal has nothing to do with coffee, tea or orange juice. Weed being legal would have been a great damage for tobacco companies. Weed is illegal for important reasons.

15. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I've never got addicted to tobacco. I smoke cigarretes from time to time. If I smoke one box today, tomorrow I smoke none. I am like that. One day I smoke much but the next day I don't smoke any. This shows I am not addicted. If I buy one box, I finish it, If I don't buy, I don't smoke. I am always like that one day I smoke a box but the next day I don't smoke any cigarretes. I am like that. I never got addicted to tobacco :)

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

17. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

What do you think would happen if weed was never banned in early 1900s? Nobody would be buyin' cigarretes today :D

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you cant say ''what if''.....where does it stop....live in reality for awhile

op.....every Netherlander I ever smoked weed and hash with all put tobacco into the joint....and most of them also smoked cigarettes

19. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I see.