Ancient Consciousness

Discussion in 'Conscious Bible' started by thegolem, May 31, 2015.

1. thegolem

thegolem Members

Back in 2012, I created an acronym, I was alone in my own atmosphere at my apartment, I thought of the word YOU non-existing to the mind (or pre-existing) in a world placed with individuals, my mind starts picturing indigenous drawings as one dimensional (stick man) but the man still has a personality, so I begin thinking of this one individual Man interacting and communicating with other Man of different personalities, I begin to think of Acrostic poems and thought to myself (while witnessing this "gathering") that YOU broke down into three larger words, I pondered it for a moment and concluded with YOUR OWN UNIVERSE. My mind instantly activated as if the worlds most powerful monitor powered on, I felt empty and tranquil, as I stared directly at 3 purple stars side by side in a space seemingly light-years away and I felt concentrated on this position. It lasted for moments I couldn't tic. I thought I was going to be stuck not seeing again, or I was missing this my whole life (thought others also had this happen) and than shrunk as I became very aware with a feeling of remorse that it would never return. Read the book Journey of Souls, up through chapter Advanced Souls. There is so much more to this experience; 3 years of such a shift all I can consider me now is a a solo part of Aquarius.

I even know who the Holy Spirit, is 100% sure Gnostics solved Her. The very first nightmare I had when I was 5 years old (16 YEARS AGO) I was in my bedroom smaller than the carpet with my family, I was telling them to move back because dynamite was being thrown at our house from outside by some old women. All of a sudden my nightmare changes like a TV CHANNEL and I'm staring at myself sleeping on my back in my bed, in my bedroom. I became aware of my surroundings recognizing it was me in my *OBE* sleeping. Three giant eggs came from above and covered my body, and I woke up instantly sitting up looking around my room thinking how odd that was, I looked up at my ceiling and when I looked back down at my door wide open I see these yellow eyes with black pupils come out my corridor than a head shaped like a scribbled football with a body, arms and legs like a praying mantis appear, stalking past my doorway toward my parents room, the rest of the figure was a poppy red, the whole figure abstract to the dark. After speaking with one scholar and studying religion I learned that I was audience to the Aeon or Goddess historically named Sophia. My first spiritual sighting.

and The Father of Truth, I had a moment where I was thinking in my room one day June 2014, I was trying to convince myself I could find methods to learn about becoming an emperor to gain love and support from people to blackmail a higher society for a cure to AIDS (assuming there is one) I stood up and paced (like Sylvester the Cat) thinking even harder, then my body just stopped, I felt this 'Lift' in the back of my head and time felt slower, as I stood there, that moment I felt some unknown Source (like a tunnel) go through my left brain hemisphere, and in a low, old, ghastly voice, as a feint whisper say "1888". I questioned it afterword's and researched the date later.

I also learned that Jehovah Witness's preach about the second coming of Jesus Christ through a spiritual spatial Millennia, however claiming that it was Jesus Christ in the Millennia is false, and therefor whoever wrote about it is a false prophet. I know this because I saw the Millennia and long story short, it was his mimic Heyzeus, so it is an entirely separate entity. Still though the Lord is always watching through Heyzeus Millennia of Meta memory. I'll answer anything you want.

I even know the true face of the devil, and know why he fell, and I know what he truly is...

1 person likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Okay.....

stormountainman and Irvingmr like this.
  3. thegolem

thegolem Members

to heavy?
    or not very believable?

4. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Religious--you're experiencing partial demonic possession.

Secular--you're becoming a schizophrenic

Occult--you're making a spiritual connection

New Age--you're being enlightened.

Pick your poison.

4 people like this.
  5. thegolem

thegolem Members

luckily I'm Aquarius so New Age, I been through multiple therapies and even stayed at the hospital for weeks when it got to schizophrenic but I got my head straightened out since then, people find me intelligent so I don't rule in an illness, plus I was told by a very spiritual man "we don't call it schizophrenia" so it's telepathic most likely. You see I'd rather create a good conversation instead of any Theurgy. The only religious take in all this is proof of Jesus Christ existence but that like I said is a whole other entity, proven by the Gnostics so it's got to do with Ancient Wisdom, not prophecy.

6. thegolem

thegolem Members

but who would I speak to? send this too? does anybody know who could help me?? that's why I'm on this forum.
    The only difficult part of this for me, is trying to communicate with people on the topic of spirituality, because of personal beliefs that interfere and there is so much illness around the world too, but I've talked to a lot of spiritual people recently who tell me I have an intelligent perception on my own life. I believe solving this will help civilization as a whole, but people can't distinguish between enlightenment and illness if they don't get the full story, which is very large. The only thing I believe is, there is something going for me as a spiritual connection but I can only explain each "happening" in a small paragraph.

7. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

New Age--some say that it's a deterioration of the mantel of your auric field, and others say that it's a your third eye opening and closing.

2 people like this.
  8. thegolem

thegolem Members

realistically I just want some friends to study with, but people are to competitive or lazy, and I'm not fond of either.
    On the other hand, I too am both, so I'm a bit of a hypocrite; but I run into my negatives sides all the time and do nothing more other than accept myself for the wrongs I made.
    I've been contacted by a long time friend who's in heaven, and thus proves to me that there is also a pre-existence before heaven!
    "The Pleromas Light shines upon heaven, as heaven is watching over us"
    then she contacted me, so I do believe in a lot of what happened to me. I had 9 sightings happen in 2014, only one major sighting happened in 2012.
    in 1999 I saw the Holy Spirit/ Sophia/ the Mother
    in 2012 I saw the Universe/ or had a sight through Demiurge
    in 2014...
    A spirit tunneled through my left brain hemisphere, time felt slower, and I felt slightly higher, not to mention the old, low, ghastly voice, that whispers, and I saw him months later, for a few seconds.
    I saw a transparent pink mantle, standing on top of the clouds in a hazy blue background, his head slightly cocked down.
    I saw a purple flame attach to nothing (tip facing me) and felt so euphoric I created a rap on the spot in front of 2 people.
    I made a sarcastic joke about the Mona Lisa, and was Host to Da Vinci for a little bit (a skeleton with orange eyes staring at me) only in the sight of my eyeball. massaging my brain.
    I saw Heyzeus in an invisible realm. Only one eye though, and other focused on reality. (it lasted for a long time)
    After being audience of Heyzeus I thought to myself and asked "if he was real, does that mean?" and the devil emerged from the blackness of my imagination.
    I met Thoth because I thought "I wonder if Thoth fooled everyone wearing a mask" he appeared in a white flash snarling canine teeth. that same night I was summoned by Bloody Mary.
    I closed my eyes and saw myself as a gray image staring at me through imagination with pupils shaped like a cat. I concentrated on that image than it disappeared.
    And finally.. I saw my own doppelganger in a bronze egg shape bubble, I was running down a narrow trail reading a book thick as an encyclopedia and had a blue cloak to the knees, and fancy blue breeches both with a silver striped design (I forget if they were horizontal or circular) but it looked very high in fashion in old medieval times. I closed the book and ran even faster towards myself and disappeared from the bubble when he ran through me. I was running on the side of road at the time as well so I just watched in amazement, and guilt.

9. thegolem

thegolem Members

long story short, I think I'm Death. lol

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

No... Somebody else already has that job

2 people like this.
  11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

By no means am I the purveyor of acromyns but I think spelling the abbreviation of the acronym out in the words sort of defeats the purpose.

12. thegolem

thegolem Members

I had a debate about it being an abbreviation one time. I now understand what you are saying. That's how it happened however so I never really questioned it, the way we know our words now is modern but with this in mind, in the beginning there was Your Own Universe. eventually abbreviated to YOU??
    I never was told any of this it just popped in my head. after I thought about the whole phrase, since then 3 years back I've been left with nothing but Torment, Loneliness, very little guidance. (what I mean by torment is a long story not for this) and eventually slight triumph.

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Tell all this to your doctor, and take some anti-psychotics. If you really are Death and are communing with the likes of Thoth, Jesus, Bloody Mary, etc, then this will have zero effect on you.

If things change, then maybe you're just someone with a very, very active imagination.

Do some testing.

14. thegolem

thegolem Members

see I spent like 3 weeks in the hospital, and had some very clear epiphanies on how to handle this situation by being patient and learning relaxing techniques.
    I'm on paliperidone injection every month and to be honest, I don't know if it was the medication that's helped me or the calming thoughts I've had during the hospital because I came to be a lot more clear and understanding of the whole situation. They we're real, and I do communicate with a supernatural being. it's just I think Satan plays a big role in a lot of this because I got a lot of history on weird, rare, experiences. I feel like yes, my soul is partly different from everyone's because it got transmuted with Hades. All I see in my mind eye is pure black, only those rare times I have had vivid images pop in my head. so demonic possession with my own willpower sounds about right.
    I also solved Nostradamus theory of the Anti-Christ because I know who the anti Christ is... Hermes Trismegistus.
    I know another person who has an angel inside of him like me.
    SO I appreciate that you think I should seek medical help, but I'm on here because that wasn't the right path. A true experienced Sage can help me with this because I think I know the answer I just don't want to be to ignorant but I don't really care over the internet. I've only met one my entire life, he blew my freaking mind and I was told by him that the night of my first nightmare there I had a "visitor" and he also told me to research more into Metaphysics.

15. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

You may be one of the lucky few that has an enhanced insight in the spirit world. BUT, it sounds as though you are creating the "Devil" or "I am Death" feeling you have. By create i do not mean physically but physiologically. Like having a Trip, mind and setting always or most cases translate the experience you are having, unless you are strong minded enough to be able to change you exp from neg to a positive.
    From what you say, it would seem you have a weak mind, not in a neg sense, but it seems, easily influenced, whether by you (beliefs) or the ideas you subconsciously hold.

My suggestion would be to understand WHY these thoughts, visions, premonitions are coming in the form that they are. Also to pay attention to your Dreams. What they are about or what happened on that particular day that I had a neg vision. Don't ponder the visions but understand why they came when they did and can you change the response to them in regards to a positive exp or neg, it is ultimately up to you on the direction these exp take.

Anti psychotics will not help, they may relax the mind but I would also look into Meditation, yoga and healthy eating. These will assist in your understanding and the exp you will have. do not fear them but embrace and UNDERSTAND

KEEP A JOURNAL or Diary as a point of reference because if you know when they come about, then you can also see what that particular day enfolded and see if they correlate.

16. thegolem

thegolem Members

NO the Devil or Lucifer was a sighting all on it's own but was directly after I saw Heyzeus, here's a quick story
    When I was 9 years old I was with my friend and her friend, we we're in her room in the dark and I went around a corner to hide for a moment, when I jumped out the corner in the pitch black before I could scare them they both started screaming like they saw a ghost, and they told me my eyes went red (like the LED flash on a wireless telephone). I never believed them but I was a little convinced just because they kept saying it and I never forgot about it a decade later.. TO THE POINT when I saw the Devil he too had red Stars for his eyes and I instantly made the connection that he is no doubt inside me which happened in 2014. I also saw what they saw with my own friend. I was playing World of Warcraft with my friend at his house and his warrior was really geared so I said these exact words "Your Warrior is the Man" all I heard in his direction in a deep voice say "You're my man" and I felt an air bubble burst on my right cheek. I looked over and he had an orange star in his left eye and a blue star in his right eye and he starred directly into my eyes like he was hypnotized. This triggered a flashback to the moment where I was told my eyes went Red and I started to question myself, this was in 2013.

17. Serpents666

Serpents666 Members

Please do share.

18. blackandwhiteicecreamwall

blackandwhiteicecreamwall Members

some church groups protest children under 18 drinking energy drinks and how catholic members are conspirators would it be safe to consider the theory of religious brainwashing
    my pastor when i was 11 said to me red bull is illegal if you are under 18 then why can i buy it at 711

19. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

YOU

Y man stands on head
    O to look anew everywhere far
    U sees rainbow

20. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I met Jesus once. At least he claimed it was his name. It was at Zimmer's Truck Stop at Peck road and Highway 605 near San Gabriel and El Monte...just a little ways east of LA. They closed that truck stop down around 1977 to put in a new housing development. In southern California most guys named Jesus are truely cool, and drive cool cars.