Jade Helm

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by theindiereef, May 30, 2015.

1. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

Anyone know anything about this?

Military operations planned in the south west of the US this summer, marking Texas, Utah and Southern California as red/hostile zones. Plain clothes military going round talking to the public, showing a presence. What's that all about?

Could we be looking at another false flag like Sandy Hook, to tie in with Obama's plans to scrap the 2nd Amendment. That's what Sandy Hook was all about right?

Is this the next step towards martial law?

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It's been getting an awfully lot of attention, so my opinion is that it serves as more of a psyop to condition the public for martial law. Even the mainstream news has been talking about it. There has also been some disinfo floating around about it as well regarding Walmarts being closed to be used as potential detention centers.

3. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

There's a facebook group about it and they just post nothing but nonsense, video footage of plumbers going into closed Walmarts and stuff. It's certainly got the state of Texas worried anyway, so that's something to be concerned about.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Only dumb-ass Texans. No worry. The ones that want to starve government down to nothing. Same ones that are hollering for FEMA money now. Like Cruz that voted against help for Sandy Hook. Republican values on parade.

5. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

But Sandy Hook didn't actually happen though, right?

6. scratcho

Right. It was "only water."

7. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

Sandy Hook was only water?

I don't think the floods were a false flag, but who knows... cloud seeding and all that. Someone burst a dam in California as well, so who knows that was probably the feds. Oh you need our help now? We better send the military in then. Is that what you're getting at?

8. Pressed_Rat

Sandy Hook was a drill passed off as a real event. It was a hoax.

9. Pressed_Rat

I think a lot of good would be done if the government was starved down to nothing.

10. scratcho

Hell no. Conspiracies are eating peoples brains alive. The "conspiracy" of the 1% attempting to take ALL the fuckin' money and shit on what's left of the middle class is NOT A CONSPIRACY. IT'S OBVIOUSLY TRUE. Anyone think that if there was a desire to institute Marshall law, that anything could be done about it? "We" can't even determine who is a threat to this country---and it's not the military--it's the cocksuckers ridin' the taxpayers gravy train that grant huge government taxpayer dollars to GE, the oil companies, etc, along with whomever ALLOWS businesses to re-settle in other countries to the disadvantage of ALL of us. THEY ARE AND CONTINUE TO BE THE ENEMY of decent americans
    that just want peace and decent jobs.

11. scratcho

Starved to nothin', huh. Yeah, fuck the roads, the bridges, the national parks, the dams, firefighters, police, the military,the abject poor, the issuance of legal documents, prosecutors, defense attorneys, The EPA, Social security, jails & prisons, student grants for school, the forests, help with disasters, scientific research, etc,etc,etc,etc.

Fuck it--Let the Kochs run the motherfucker. Wake up.

12. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

It appears so. The guy who allegedly did it didn't look strong enough to carry a water pistols, let alone 40lb worth of guns and ammo, and he apparently died the day before. They passed a bill in Connecticut a year before preventing the public from access the obituaries of children, and many of the parents are ex actors and strong proponents of the anti-gun lobby. I've heard many things about it, but you don't know what to beleive, certainly the interview with the coroner no the day where he is laughing and joking, after apparently having just identified the bodies of 30 children, is highly suspicious. And I also heard the school had been lying derelict for years anyway?

No camera footage of the gunman entering or in the building though, that's the smoking gun. They released pictures from Columbine though. They trying to tell us they had no cameras?

It's like the Charlie Hebdo attack as well, no camera footage of the gunmen entering the building, yet you'd tihnk they would have some sort of security seeing as they had already been bombed.

Speaking of which, this. Another draw Mohammed competition! All in the name of free speech.

http://www.epictimes.com/jonjustice/2015/05/draw-mohammed-contest-planned-in-phoenix/

So yeah that's right in the middle of the red zone, so I'm thinking masked gunmen posing as ISIS are going to stage an attack, and that might be the next false flag. Luckily though the military will be on stand by while on on a training exercise. Just a theory. No tin foil hats necessary at this stage.

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

appearantly they've got some loonie governor down there who seems to think so.

14. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

They have a governmor in Texas who is lunatic? Who knew

15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's laughable to me that Texas actuly thinks their national guard would stand a chance if this is what they think it is. I know the culture of Texas is to be very high on yourself, they are still all fired up about beating Mexico but come on.

How would Texas be "invaded"? It's already part of the country. I guess it goes back to the cult rue I mentioned they like to think they are not part of America.

16. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

i don't think it's purpose is to start a war with Texas.

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[SIZE=medium]Try telling that to Alex Jones because he’s been spewing that spiel for months now along with an impending race war this summer in which white cops and blacks will be fighting it out on the cities streets of Baltimore, Cleveland, and Chicago [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Hotwater [/SIZE]