Ex Still In Head...

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by mathias0815, May 30, 2015.

1. mathias0815

mathias0815 Members

Hmmm.... how to start?....

Well I have a new girl friend for some weeks and she's the one I was thinking for years. While married I have had plenty of phanties about how active a woman could be and was not really satisfied with the passive role of my ex. Nevertheless we have had sex once in a while (twice a month) and this worked all the time. Now i have a quite active woman at my hand and I'm really happy with her and feel satisfied with just cuddling. No hard on, cause immediate relaxation, satisfaction already there. She grabs my dick, she suck him, she don't mind if window is opened and everybody could hear us, moring sex before starting work, etc.... Everything I ever wanted :crowngrin:

Nevertheless I can't get a hard on - not for a (very) long time - unless I'm using a ring.... Well perhaps its an age problem cause I'm reaching more sooner than later the 50 wall - but she's older :clown: Everything I have dreamt in my 20 years marriage gets reality, everything I ever whished from my ex, which she never did.... So, my *problem* is to get a hard on..... She tells me to have no problems with the current situation and enjoys the cuddling as well... Butt :bomb:

Other here with similar experiences? I mean, mustn't be that long relationship... But if you change(d) your partner, the older one still in your head and watching? Dissolve (s)he after some time? And sex gets again uncomplicated?

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

How long between the end of the marriage and the arrival of Ms. Active?

Are you in good health, especially vascular? Overweight? Not overly active, daily? On meds?

I'm in an interesting situation. My partners are: 55 next month, 54 and 50 in September.
    I've been with them all for roughly six years, so I know their patterns.

Only one has issues with erections, and he's the heavy guy. The oldest is soft bellied, but. Big Guy is borderline obese. it affects everything, but you can't tell him that.

The other two have much healthier lifestyles, and one has a very physical job.
    No, they aren't like 25 year olds, but they aren't popping pills for erections, either. Short refractionary periods, too.

Your penis is the canary in the coal mine of vascular health.

As for having your ex in your head, let her go. Be present with your partner now.
    You fantasized about this woman for years, why fantasize about the one you left for her?

3. mathias0815

mathias0815 Members

just few facts: time between split up and Ms Active - around 6 months
    good health? hmmm, I would guess yes, no special overweight, no meds, do my sport and perceive myself as fit - just a regular guy, enough phyiscal activity - just sufficient, I don't mind cycling, swimming

I didn't left her, she kicked me out... Why I fantasized? Hmmm... I think mostly cause I got bored by the regular, usual style....

I think one way to see it is that I wanted a change she wasn't willing to do, just the regular, usual style :sleeping: hmmm... now I have the change and have no idea how to deal with it resp. don't get a hard on

4. shygurl170

shygurl170 Members

I am out of a 15 year marriage. It has only been 6 months since you and your ex split? It may be an emotional thing that you aren't getting a hard on. I didn't start dating until a year after; well more like 16 months. Also, it very well could be your age. Not uncommon. Talk with your doctor.