Lomotil

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, May 27, 2015.

1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

this is rather embarrassing but ive been diagnosed with ibs and recently got lomotil prescribed. this shit is a lifesaver. its basically a drug equal to demerol along with atropine. the atropine is there to make doctors think its abuse proof but its at such a low dose it dont matter. the pills are essentially 2.5 mg demerols. i usually.do 10. thats only 25 mgs of demerol (not really demerol but chemically simila. on shitty phone and cant navigate away) but the atropine pitentiates the nod nicely

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You shit on your phone? Take more Lomotil.

2 people like this.
  3. IllCanabillyVanilly

lol I expected that reply. but lomotil is pretty great. and unlike imodium it has the ability to cross the BBB ( blood brain barrier)

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My husband gets about 90 a month. Doesn't help his diarrhea much.

5. IllCanabillyVanilly

i still shit a few times still after i take a few but eventually it plugs me up. im probably in the minority but i love constipated shits. limited clean up for me at least.

6. dopeman

dopeman Member

wow, your lucky I guess. ive been prescribed lomotil a few times for diarrhea associated with opiate w/d, and I tried a few times to get high from it but to no avail, and it makes my heart pound if I try to take enough to catch a buzz because of the atropine.