Clash Of Clans Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ashalicious, May 26, 2015.

1. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Does anyone here play Clash of Clans? What TH are you at? How often does your clan war?

A thread to discuss everything Clash of Clans related and connect with people who play this amazing game!

2. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

I play I'm like lvl 53 I think we go to war a lot. It's a cool game I think

3. Ashalicious

I'm at TH7, level 57. I've been at TH7 for a long time, and I still have a lot of things to upgrade before I can move to TH8. This came preys on impatience, I think.

I finally found a clan I am comfortable in. The clan I was in previously, everyone was super high level, and I was right at the bottom, so I couldn't donate troops, really make a difference in war, ect. I am a lot happier in my current clan.

Such a fun game!

4. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

im actually now starting to hate that game lol, you have to fight way too much, and it seems you never have elixir to do anything because you have to constantly create new troops

5. Ashalicious

When I am farming, I hardly ever attack. I let my elixir add up so I can use it for upgrades. Boosting it with gems every now and then also helps. I got kicked out of my league recently, because I haven't attacked in a few weeks.

I'm dying to upgrade my th. I'm still on th7.

I do like war attacks though.