Anyone Into Discreet Public Play? [Remote Controlled Toys]

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by HoldTheMoan, May 26, 2015.

1. HoldTheMoan

HoldTheMoan Newbie

Wondering how many people are into (what I like to call) extended public foreplay.

I absolutely love to slip a remote control toy into my partner and use it when we're out. I love how she clutches my hand as I turn it on and she tries to hold the moan =) So fun to quickly turn it on when no one is looking and surprise her... By the time we get home, we are both so horny it leads to some amazing sex!

Anyone else into this kind of play?

2. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

Yes, my husband and I use a wireless remote bullet occasionally, especially if we are going out for dinner, although sometimes on a lazy Saturday just to keep me jumping! I get nervous that people can hear the vibrations, he says no, but it scares me, which is kinda exciting too!

We are looking into a bluetooth controlled vibrator, you can control it from anywhere. Since he's on the road during the week, we thought this could be exciting. I could wear it out with my friends, or shopping and all of a sudden it will go on. Or he can control it at night when we are sexting each other... This is the company we were looking at...btw, it has something for men to be controlled remotely too ;)

https://www.link removed

3. Normalguy062302

Normalguy062302 Members

Yes...we will do the wireless bullet thing as well. If we go to dinner somewhere I can make her squirm when the waiter asks what she wants. I love it. Also, my wife has gone to dinner with a butt plug in her ass the whole time. You should see her try to walk around in heels with a butt plug in. She is very turned on when she does this.

1 person likes this.
  4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

[SIZE=9pt]My wife would never do anything like that, but I sure would. Would love to have a universal remote that would turn on any/all wireless toys around and see how many people are doing just that. lol[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=9pt][/SIZE]
    That sounds like a lot of fun. Better to turn it on when someone is looking or she is about to say something.

Bluetooth is short range it would be Wi-Fi.
    That would be so hot. You out with friends or your mom trying not to cum, explain what’s going on to mommy.

5. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

We so want to buy it, but it's super expensive... I get hot just thinking about it though!!!

6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Oh i can only dream of doing that. If you get one can I have control for a day?

7. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

Sorry, that remote belongs only to my husband!

2 people like this.