Withdrawal Method

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by FireBall101, May 25, 2015.

1. FireBall101

FireBall101 Members

Is there best Mechanism for withdrawal method, when and how?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think the best way to go into withdrawal is just to do any addictive substance habitually for some time, and then stop.

slickbbb, Butterflyz and Irminsul like this.
  3. Ophion

Ophion Members

I am not aware of any tricks. Essentially the closer to orgasm the guy is the greater the chance that insinct will take over and he won't withdraw, but unless you wait until orgasm in inevitable then one of you will need to finish the guy some other way - by hand or mouth. How you manage the risk is up to you.

It is also worth bearing in mind that women, especially if close to ovulation, seem to have an instinct to resist withdrawal.

No surprise, then, that is this not the most reliable method. It may be suitable for times when pregnancy is not planned but if it happenned would not present a problem. My wife and I did this for a short while in the gap between our two children. There was no doubt for either of us that we wanted another one but we were delaying it for what we thought to be the optimum age gap. If she had become pregnant she would have kept the baby - it would just have arrived earlier than planned.

1 person likes this.
  4. Wet_finger

Wet_finger Members

If it's not in the vagina. Withdrawal isnt necessary !
    But other than that,its not a good method. Even if he doesnt cum inside theres is always some precum that gets in there. When you give a blowjob you can actually taste it.
    Use a condom if your at risk (or pill...)

5. okcabinguy111

okcabinguy111 Members

A couple years ago I was in a relationship and we definitely did not want to have kids (we were both 50), and my girlfriend had not started menopause. We used both the withdrawal method and the rhythm method and I believe that this was risky but she did not get pregnant. We used withdrawal, or just did something else like oral or mutual masturbation when she was in the middle of her cycle near ovulation and the rhythm method at other times. The issue with withdrawal is that it affects the woman's pleasure. Sure, I'd pull out and finish off by hand, clean up, and then re-enter to pleasure my partner, but that is a lot of steps.

6. bigbrother40

bigbrother40 Members

I'm with a woman who is on birth control so we have never bothered with using condoms, but we have had a few pregnancy scares over the years. You'd think we would be more careful, but she would rather risk a pregnancy than use condoms, and to be honest, I'm willing to risk it too if it means I get to finish inside her. Besides, I don't think she would let me pull out even if I wanted to so I don't.

7. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

When my hubby and i were in between children or not trying (we were ok if we did get preg though) he would pull out and put it in my mouth. I was very turned on by sucking down his cum. I felt like it made the withdrawal method a lot more sexy since it wasn't just pull out.

8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

How did you get off?

9. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

I usually rubbed my clit to get off, hubby never has been able to do it consistently enough to get me off.

10. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

List potential baby names until your husband loses his erection.

11. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Withdrawal can be dangerous as another poster said. Pre-cum (that clear discharge from the man's penis when it gets ready to shoot his semen when he climaxes) has been known to -already- contain live sperm. E.g. if you keep thrusting in her vagina until you are really close to orgasm, you already have a good chance that your sperm is now already inside her.

The other thing is timing and self discipline. It takes -incredible- self control from the male. Everything in you is going to scream to just keep ramming your penis inside her hot, slippery vulva, especially the longer you wait and the closer your cumming gets - nature intends it that way. Her instinct will be to hold you inside too. Pulling your penis out will be difficult, and if you wait just seconds too long, you WILL loose control and sexual ecstasy will take over and you'll shoot your seed in her - which you DIDN'T want to do...

I can only say that past a certain point in the approach to orgasm (I'm male) I simply cannot help myself - it is a mix of instinct, desire, sexual hunger, arousal, sheer ecstasy and raw physical and sexual delight - and I'm completely taken over and the universe becomes my penis. I cannot think or control myself, even ten or more seconds from my orgasm. I would not KNOW to withdraw, my brain stops working quite awhile before my penis -actually- explodes with seed during my sexual climax. If you're like this... don't!

I consider withdrawal a game rather, or simply continuance of the act of love play - withdraw to spill semen somewhere sexy - her face, breasts, mouth, belly - not to prevent pregnancy. If you cannot stop yourself or get enough control to pull it out - no harm no foul.

Also, even exploding your milk over her vulva CAN get her impregnated! So even an emergency withdrawal at the last second where you then cum on her pussy or even near it can still land you in big trouble. This especially can be true if you, for example sperm over her labia OR into her hair on her love mound, or even inside her anus if yoy were there. It's sex - things leak and drip - and if semen runs down to her vaginal opening... again, big trouble.

Rather wear a condom - put it on before your manhood goes near her sex, and if you orgasm withdraw after you're completely done, holding it tight to the shaft so nothing leaks. Put on a fresh condom if there is desire to penetrate again.

12. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

Withdrawal isn't very effective because there is sperm in precum which is formed before ejaculation. After having our two daughters, my wife and I decided together that I would get a vasectomy and she would have a tubal ligation. No more worries about pregnancy.

13. Butterflyz

Butterflyz Newbie

This method rally sucks in my opinion. I've had boyfriends try it and it always seems like everything gets built up and right before it feels amazing you have to stop. I'd rather just have the guy use a condom if I wasn't on the pill.

14. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The best version of the withdrawal method that I've used is called "blow job".

1 person likes this.
  15. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

Withdrawal is an absolute waste of all effort put in leading up to the point you need to withdraw. I ended telling guy's cum in me because I was on the verge of an orgasm and if he withdrew I'd literally feel like I spread my legs for nothing. Birth control is more effective and get to enjoy sex without stress of pregnancy. For those with more than one partner, make him use a condom.

16. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

I don't get why guys have a difficult time with this. I've pretty much used this method for my entire adult life and have never had an issue. When I'm really really close to blowing, I simply withdraw. It's not that fucking difficult. All it takes is a little self control. It's amazing what sex does to some people, turns them into mindless animals. Letting go during sex is great, but common...

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've read that the majority of guys, a high percentage, get soft after ejaculating. Which leads me to ask you, because it's soooo detrimental to your orgasm and fluff, when a guy cums in you and goes limp... like, how does that get you off? I've also read that the male orgasm can also lead to the head of the penis becoming very intense with its feelings and that once they have an orgasm, they can't physically keep going. Probably not at all guys, but considering you seem to nail your fair share, so if this is the case, then you've more than likely experience a guy in this situation, once he blows, he's not going to want to keep performing, he physically can't. So something's amiss. And I have a fucken good idea what it is too, just saying. ;)

18. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

a male orgasm...that explosion...is intense..but afterwards..the canon goes down,Irmi..[​IMG]
    when i was with a girlfriend of me few years ago in the U.K...i could go for hours...but...after every orgasm...
    there is an interlude...let's say I waited for 1 hour...and took a fresh start(hihi)i felt so bloody horny...oh my...
    on a woman's side..it's different..they can orgasm and shoot multiple...
    a man..can't...pity,is it not...how is it in a lesbian connection??

19. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

What do you call a couple who practice withdrawal as birth control?

Parents....

1 person likes this.
  20. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Withdrawal is so unsafe. If your not going to practice safe sex and are no ready for children don't put cocks in pussys.

Nuff said.

Well nearly, all erect penises will have some sperm in them leaking out. With a thrusting penis in vagina these sperm get very close to the egg