Describe The Person Above You

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by YouFreeMe, May 25, 2015.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I used to write "character descriptions" for friends, where I would describe them like characters in a novel.

Do the same here, describe the person above you, the way that you perceive them, in any way that suits you, literally, metaphorically, analytically...

Answer the question wonders: "How do I appear to a stranger."

2. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ok I will be the first to give this a crack.

Although a young owlet, youfreeme appears to be a well spoken, intelligent and thoughtful creature with very pretty lips/beak ;)

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

carefully picking my way, through a mysterious misty swamp, i cam upon an odd figure, who's form i found difficult to ascertain with any great clearity, a distance above the ground, slightly greater then my own hight, clinging to a pair of lines, though whether hempen or spider silk, this too a could not with great confidence say. this figure appeared an opaque silhouette. in a virtical position, though which i could also not make out. either a fox or other creature with a curved tail, hanging face down, or of dragon or lizard kin, with a long curved neck.

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

has a clear cut view of things
    and like the bat in his avatar has the radar
    to cut through all of the bull shit and get to the point
    and to the moral of the story
    in almost a no fooling no bull shit kind of way.

thinks things through very carefully

clear, concise and to the point
    whether I always agree or not....lol

5. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

She was wandering through life as one trapped in an eternal summer. Burning, subtly, both generating energy and using it to consume herself. She stood steady, her large eyes conveying youthful determination mixed by timeless pain. She enjoyed simple pleasures, from the amusing expressions and innocence of toy dolls, to the meditative stroke of a paintbrush on fresh white canvas. Upon first meeting, she seemed defensive, and she took no mistreatment from anyone. Privately she worried ceaselessly, and wondered beautifully, a distant gaze cast to the blazing sun and cool dark shadows.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

strange little owl, staring at the sky. i'd mostly only seen or heard them at a distance before.

7. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Jives people with his cosmic debris.

;)