Looking For Good Vibes And Free Spirits.

Discussion in 'California' started by Dizzi, May 23, 2015.

1. Dizzi

Dizzi Members

Hello folks,

Ill start off where I currently live, I live up in Pennsylvannia, but this is not the place for me. Im looking for some good people to be around, to connect and vibe with. I currently work a 40+ hour a week job up here, the everyday life here is growing very mundane. I'm looking to find a place to visit for a bit or a place to maybe live(prefer new living area), a commune of the sorts, I am 25 I can do labor work and prefer it over anything else, Just being outside is wonderful to me, all I need is nature, fire and good people. If there are any places or any good people I would really like to know, im willing to move somewhere and put work in to help in whatever way, most importantly I just want some like minded good people. :)

Ian

2. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Welcome to the forums!

1 person likes this.
  3. Dizzi

Dizzi Members

Thanks!

4. danikisses0408

danikisses0408 Members

Hello,
    I currently live in Mo on land. I have thought about starting my own commune. I honestly would love to venture off in an area like San Diego or Hawaii where the weather is nice all year round. I would like to find a great group of people to connect with.
    Danielle

1 person likes this.
  5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm just outside San Diego, the weather is quite hot right now... I'm not into the commune thing but I do enjoy meeting and being around people with good vibes.

6. danikisses0408

danikisses0408 Members

I love San Diego. Wish I could be there now. I am wanting to break away from the negative people around this area. I am hoping to connect with positive happy go lucky people to hang and chat with.
    Danielle

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Good vibes. >.>
    I know all those. :D

neoprene_queen likes this.
  8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

my idea of the meaning of those words i think is more to be found in oregon. of course exists everywhere and is in the eye and mind.
    i'm not city in my mind, not even suburbs or farm either, more the forest that is space and the space that is forest.
    but i don't live there, because i'm not a car person either. and its hard to find a bus or a train outside of a major city or connecting them.
    so my substance of choice is this computer.

10. WyattYoung42

WyattYoung42 Members

Sending good vibes your way. welcome!

11. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

NorCal is a very vibe friendly area....expensive but insanely chill
    and super surfing at the ideal times