Has Anyone Gone To See A Psychic?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Ashalicious, May 23, 2015.

1. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I'm sort of o the fence about psychics, so have never been to one. I think it's very possible there are some people who are more in tune to these things, but for every real psychic there are probably 10 fake ones trying to scam you.

I have seen a few weird things in my life so I do believe in this stuff. Once i had a dream abut a plane crash and then there was an almost identical plane crash all over the news the next day. One time could just be a coincidence though. I'm not saying I think I'm psychic or anything. That was just one event that opened my mind up to the possibility.

I just don't know how I would tell the difference between a real or fake psychic.

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You'd tell the difference by how accurate the reading was. Of course, you wouldn't know that up front. I don't know how people make money at that.

My readings haven't been solicited by me and they weren't paid for.

3. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

I have paid for readings before and nothing connected. I have also paid and the reading was on target. Many people read people without understanding what they are doing. I came on this wonderful site to understand what was happening to me. There are so many intelligent people in here that can help because they have been through the same thing. When someone posts I am a reader let me try and read you. Give them a chance because they really might something amazing happening to them. I would not be where I am today without many that believed in me and watched me grow.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My friend who is a seer would tell me specific things about my surroundings and my goings on, even though he was 800 miles away.

He'd tell me what my mother wore shopping and what she bought; that my son was suffering with a toothache and which one it was; what kind of little statues were out in my yard; that there was a table covering with yellow fringe in the room where I was sitting. Those were just novel things.

He'd tell me about much more important things that were going to come to pass; such as the unexpected death of a relatively young person who wasn't sick or anything like that. That happened within two weeks of telling me that if I had anything to say to that person then I better not delay.

Lots and lots of stuff.

It was purely amazing.

3 people like this.
  5. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Many have the ability to remote view. I have done over 75 radio shows and when people call in I offer what is shown. I bring some to tears because of the on target information. I will post one of my readings and the story that came with it.

6. Blu3sLady

Blu3sLady Members

The women in my family are all 'odd'. Some with more talent than others but all have a bit of the unusual about them. So, why aren't we all rich? A question I have asked myself more than once. Pick the correct lottery numbers! Pick the next stock that will double at its IPO! (I actually did do this one a couple of times but I didn't have the resources to profit much from it.)

The universe is a funny funny place. We humans only use about 10 percent of our brains. If, like quantum mechanics suggest, all life/energy is connected and time is fluid, then someone who uses slightly more than 10 percent could perceive that connection... and make predictions on the flow.

I think all humans have that ability within, whether it is dormant or active.

I distrust anyone who charges people money for this but that's just a judgment call I made for my own life and I've transferred that opinion to someone else's path. Not a great move on my part.. but there it is.

7. Laci

Laci Members

I don't know if you've ever heard of Theresa Caputo, the Long Island Medium that has a TV show. I saw her do a show at the US Cellular Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, she just walked around the arena and would walk up to people and start giving them their reading.

First off, she walked up to a lady and started talking to this lady about a red shoe. Sure enough, this lady pulls a bright red shoe out of her purse.

The most emotional one was when she spoke to the spirits of two little boys. This family was from Mount Vernon, Iowa, I believe, and their two sons drowned in a river while their older brother was supposed to be watching them. Theresa starts saying how she's feeling the energy of two children, two boys. She walks up to this guy I know, and starts telling him that the two boys want her to tell their big brother something. She said the boys knew their brother had been suicidal, doing risky things like driving 100 mph on a gravel road, and that he'd been dealing with a lot of guilt regarding the death of his brothers. This kid and his family just broke down crying, and then Theresa started telling them more and more details about the drowning and what the boys needed to tell their family. I know the older brother personally, so I can tell you that he did not know Theresa to begin with, they had never spoken, and Theresa didn't know him or know anything about the story prior.

She is REAL as real gets, and such a funny, kind, genuine lady.

I believe in psychics. I also had a psychic reading a few years back regarding us moving and whether or not our dog's (who died there) spirit would follow us to the other house. Sure enough, she said he would and all that. Since we've moved, I constantly see shadows run across the wall that look like our dog's silhouette.

*shrug* I believe in it.

8. Laci

Laci Members

I don't think I'm a psychic necessarily, but I do seem to have a really strong intuition about things though. There's times when I predict what someone will say days before they say it, I get "feelings" that things are going to happen. I dunno, man.

9. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

My wife goes to Edgar Casey seminars a lot. She just got her Astrology chart done. She's really into rocks too. She even puts one in her drinking water.
    She also has had a previous life regression.

10. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

What kind of crystal (rock) does your wife put in her drinking water?

11. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

shungite

I had to call her at work and ask her.

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I have never been to one but I have an aunt who swears by them. But according to the women she goes to I would never use drugs all sorts of things were supposed to happen to my sister in child hood that never did. I use plenty of drugs

I think a lot of them are just con artists but I do think there are some people who can see possible time lines. The future is not set in stone there are far too many variables and the smallest thing can change a time line.

13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Why would I have to go see a psychic? Wouldn't they know I was thinking about it and call me up to say "don't bother"?

14. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

My parent is a physic, by trade. I don't go to physics at all. For some reason I'm not at all interested.