I Think Its Only Fair If You Break Someones Bong Bowl You Should Have To Replace It?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Jennifer19, May 22, 2015.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I think its only fair right? I was telling my cousin that and he said he never heard of that. see we are going down to house sit for my sister and her boyfriend Matt this summer and I told my cousin if we break his glass bong we should have to replace it right? not saying were going to break it but if a accident happens then we should replace it

1 person likes this.
  2. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Sorry to hear your Cuz' has never heard of common courtesy.

I mean it's not even saying you have to spend dollar for dollar, just dont leave them smoking out of Apples and Potatoes

bng2.jpg

1 person likes this.
  3. saggieyes

saggieyes Member

An ex gf stopped smoking from my pieces after she had to replace the third one she carelessly broke.

But yeah don't be that guy that fucks shit up and doesn't do anything about it.

1 person likes this.
  4. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Come to think about it--in my 17-18 years of partaking, I have never broke someone's piece.

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I agree cause I would end up taking the fall for that shit if he broke it cause he doesn't want my sister to know he sometimes smokes with me. fuck that shit

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

not saying anything is going to get broken if it does the person who broke it should have to pay that's all I'm saying

7. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I think the person should at least offer, for sure.

My friend got wasted at my house the other weekend and ended up breaking some expensive champagne glasses and fell into a piece of art on the wall and broke the frame. She offered several times to pay for everything. I didn't take her money though...just her offering to fix the items was enough for me.

1 person likes this.
  8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

well since they will be in Austria I feel it should be replace cause when they get back we will be home so I wouldn't want them to come back to nothing at all.

9. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Its def more courteous to replace what's broken even if its not the same exact piece.

2 people like this.
  10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I agree so much

1 person likes this.