I Like Threesomes Better Than Twosomes

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by dirtypub, May 20, 2015.

1. dirtypub

dirtypub Members

I think its just way more fun.

Anyone else agree?

2. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Is that all you're going to say about it?

3. dirtypub

dirtypub Members

I discovered threesomes when I was eighteen. My boyfriend was nineteen and his mate was twenty two.

We were up drinking all night. Mostly captain and coke, a couple beers. We were playing cards game.

This led to articles of clothing being removed until all three of us were in our underwear. I was kind of hesitant of it going any further.

I also didn't know what my boyfriend would think about his friend fucking me. So, I played it off like I was tired and drunk and went too bed.

This became a friday night tradition for a couple months, and every time it would escalate a little further until I was giving blow jobs to both.

I was so sexually heightened by the experiences that it kind of scared me that I was falling out of love with my boyfriend, and falling in love with sex.

Come to find out, it was true. But anyway, the first time we went all the way, it was kind of awkward but funny. And for a while it bonded us three like no other because

we had an inside joke that nobody else had. When we went to parties, you could kind of see the extra glow in us because we had such a tight connection.

This went on for nearly a year, a few times we had other guests involved. Ever since, threesomes with anal and different positions have intrigued me more than regular sex.

I don't know if I want this element to be part of my next relationship though. As much fun as it is, I'd suggest to everyone, it does add a level of complexity and takes away

some intimacy in traditional sex. Have with that what you want.

1 person likes this.
  4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

That’s hot. I’m sure we can teach each other a thing or two, this dirty old man wouldn’t mind a young lady for a teacher/student.

2 people like this.
  5. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Ive participated in a couple of 3ways and though enjoyable it works better as a single person because spouses get jealous, someone feels left out and all that stuff. Time and place for everything, right?

6. tammy126

tammy126 Members

My husband and I really enjoy our 3some adventures. Not saying it's better but we love sharing our bed with either his friend or my female friend. Being able to give each one the attention they need takes practice but I think I have mastered that. My hubby loves seeing another mans cock fucking me while I love to see him pounding another pussy. At our house we have 3some sex at least once a week.

5 people like this.
  7. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I prefer both twosomes and threesomes over onesomes. :D

1 person likes this.
  8. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Some great posts and Tammys house sounds like a lot of fun!!!

I just love MMF threesomes and I've even enjoyed a couple of MMMF sessions;lots of mutual cocksucking as well as a lovely time for the lady!!

9. 3some4life

3some4life Member

I've never done one in real life, but man I really, really want to. Two and a half years ago I was with this one redheaded chick for a couple months. We didn't even go out, we would just meet up and fuck. The sex was incredible! And then one day, we were talking about some stuff in bed and she told me she was open to the idea. The relationship ended before we could go through with it, but I still think about how amazing it would have been. I love to fantasize about her being there rubbing my back and shoulders and saying, "Oh yeah baby, fuck her," while I pound the hell out of another girl. I hope to meet another female like her someday soon, lol.

10. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

They can be extremely fun if the chemistry is right.
    For the last 4 months, having 3somes was how I was making my living :mickey:

11. _Dahlia_

_Dahlia_ Member

I've done as much as four, as in me and three guys. It was a bit awkward at first, lots of nervous giggles, but extremely hot when you get into it.

1 person likes this.
  12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

That sounds like heaven to me. I sure miss our regular threesome from 30 years ago (it was MFM.) I wouldn't have minded trying an FMF threesome with my wife and another woman (preferably a very close friend, just like our MFM threesome was.) However, I think I'd have to work so hard satisfying both women that I wouldn't enjoy it as much myself. OTOH, I know from personal experience that I love watching another guy fuck my excited and willing wife (as long as it's the right guy.)

2 people like this.
  13. Bud D

Bud D Member

Never had a 3 some. Getting sick and tired of 1 some!

A 2 some with no worries or regrets sounds damn good.

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I've never been involved in a threesome but know of someone who has. He was straight & the 2 woman were bisexual. They started off ok & then the 2 woman seduced each other alone after that. He wasn't impressed that his wife was happier to be alone with her friend.

15. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Strong username to thread content

16. tammy126

tammy126 Members

Hi buzz gunner, It's a lot of fun being involved in 3 somes of either sex. My husband really enjoys when my friend Brenda comes over for a weekend of fun. I also enjoy when the hubby brings his friend over. What's very nice is my husband doesn't mind if he services me when he is out of town, Because he has told me he has a few married women he services when he travels. We are both addicted to sex, me more so than him as I need a cock almost everyday.

17. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

Can I ask,(curious)why any of you are even in relationships?Why not just stay single and screw around?(so its say MFM but you're all single???).An acqaintance of mine was into swinging.He was married.Thought it was fun at the time until he started suffering from mental health issues,and ended up having a breakdown.

18. linwill

linwill Members

I haven't had a MFM threesome before but it is one of my top fantasies. My husband and I are both very turned on about the idea of him sharing me with another man, but he doesn't like the idea of participating.

19. machiavel55

machiavel55 Members

Great post!

20. nympho man

nympho man Member

Threesomes are awesome! I think anyone thinking about as a couple should try it, if they find the right partner to invite in. My wife will tell you as well as myself, sometimes threesomes just don't flow well. We have two regular partners that we participate with. Sometimes it's streamline and really goes awesome, others it's like we are in each other's way lol. My wife and myself have discussed this and cannot really come up with an answer?

One thing that we have done a a few occasions is to have both guys over, each one of would go into a bedroom and my wife doesn't have an idea of who is in each room. So she has door 1,2,or 3 to go into. No matter what door I'm in, she always makes sure I get another fucking when the other guys are gone lol. It breaks it up and adds excitement at a different level.

Plus it's pretty hot to hear my wife and a buddy fucking in the next room. But take it for what it is worth, it's only my opinion lol

1 person likes this.
  21. juicelover

juicelover Member

Not technically a threesome, but met a friend of my wifes,we were sitting around,having a few drinks, and smoking some great weed, when the talk turned to sex,how we had met, our sex life, and the size of my dick..
    Dina was 'intrigued', and me, being stoned, I pulled out my 'semi' to show her...
    Dina being a lot wasted started to jerk me, as my wife watched..
    My wife pulled down her top, and I started to suck her nipples. Dina took this opportunity, to engulf my cock with her mouth.
    I fingered my wife,and kept sucking her nipples,as Dina worked hard on my cock.
    I finally came in her mouth,she swallowed, as my wife came from my fingering,and watching the blowjob.
    Next time we visit, they both promised,it would be better...first time anything like this had happened to me..ladies both late 50s..me mid 60s

1 person likes this.
  22. Lady L

Lady L Banned

I'm no expert but that certainly sounds like a threesome to me, juicelover!

Tags: