Let's Complain About Things That Rationally Would Never Happen, But If They Were To Happen You Would

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by abarambling, May 17, 2015.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I would be so annoyed if I hid behind a tree and the tree up and decided to move, making me visible to whatever or whomever I'm hiding from.
    I'll be like, "Why tree? Why you do me like that?" :bigcry:

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i would be so pissed off if a tornado came and carried me and my house to a magical land full of singing midgets, where i then was duped into banding together with multiple inanimate objects and a wild animal to walk cross country and kill a witch, even though all i really needed to do was bang my feet together.

2 people like this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i would also be really annoyed if i invented a time machine, then went back in time and accidentally killed the inventor of one of the necessary components of my time machine so i was never able to invent it in the first place, so i ended up not going back in time, so i never actually killed that guy, so i was able to invent the time machine, so i took it back in time and accidentally killed the guy, so i wasn't able to invent the time machine after all, and this whole paradox caused the world to implode. that would definitely ruin my weekend.

1 person likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what if hipforums' background turned yellow? that would be so ugly and annoying.

1 person likes this.
  5. abarambling

abarambling Banned

That could very well happen. Unless purple is this website's trademark color for some reason, like it describes the website for some reason, you know?

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm pretty sure it's always been purple. i know it has since the 2004 redesign at least.

7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

You're a funny, funny person, I'minmyunderwear. :dizzy2:

8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I would be very much annoyed if upon wearing my headphones... they decided to also come alive and choke me. In general I'll just be annoyed if inanimated things decided to come alive, and attack me.

On another note, I just figured out how to look up all my topics and posts. Go me! I will say, though... some of my threads had 0 replies. So, no go me on that one.

9. abarambling

abarambling Banned

This is unrelated, but who are all these people that view my profile, but aren't on my visited list?

Damn you, show yourself!

10. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Hi

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

logged in anonymously

12. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I am going to pretend to look at your Profile to see how interesting you are ,but to really Piss you off i am going to do it Anonymously ! ( or am I ) ?
    How Annoyed would that make You ? I am also gonna nip round your house and look in your Fridge to see what Cheese you buy

13. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I know, it shouldn't bother me. But, I don't like surprises or mystery or any of that shit. It's not my thing. Never was. So, it probably would drive me nuts for like a minute until I get distreacrwd by something or someone else. So, bring it on.

*EDIT*
    What the fuck is "distreacrwd"? That's just sad.

14. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Hey, sexy!
    *winks*
    I got something in my eye. Sorry.

15. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Hola!

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

[​IMG]

17. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

I'd be pissed if the aliens who used to frequent the chat room came back and mind melded with the mods which made them recite 18th century poetry all day and night, even completing each other's sentences. You hear that BTS? I'm watching for you.

18. abarambling

abarambling Banned

You have been having some deep seeded thinking on the toliet recently, haven't you?

Good for you! Toliet time is must needed time for all of us.

19. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I can see you're quite the conversationalist. Cool.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i rest my case.