Forbidden Archeology

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Justin_Hale, May 16, 2015.

1. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Welcome to Forbidden Archeology!

Here, we talk about the people who lived here on Earth in the past.

Many say people have been around for millions of years.

[​IMG]

Almost all cultures around the world have stories of giants and dragons, etc. Pre-Flood civilizations like Atlantis.

I'll kick off this thread with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NePiAywo1TU

@6:04 she says "4 million thousand years"

^lol, I love her voice/accent.

Please share what you know about this subject here..

1 person likes this.
  2. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I'm posting to bookmark this vid for later, but that ruin looks like something I've seen in a documentary once before with this alternative idea.

Some of these ruins are built with stone which can't be carbon dated and thus it's anyones guess as to how old they are. Interesting stuff for sure, I hope it gets investigated more

1 person likes this.
  3. porkymac420

porkymac420 Members

there are these scientists who found human footprints along side dino footprints. they lead to a giant granite chunk, went under it and back out the other side. people said that it was a hoax so they lifted the giant granite block which was a whole lot of work. there were the prints...i cant remember what i saw it on but it was pretty cool.

also, check out micheal cremo. interesting stuff

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

forbidden by whom? or simply something real science (or even ordinary observation) calls bullshit on?

5. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Forbidden in the classroom.

"real science" lol

People have dug up dino bones with soft tissue still on them. Red blood cells/DNA intact.

Try doing some research before you attack someone's thread, thanks.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

your assumption of "attack" is based on what?

(real science is NOT a collection of "facts", it is a methodology for determining probability.
    one that has demonstrated itself to work. not infallibly, because infallibility does not exist, but simply more reliably then anything else has.)

everything that isn't shown on tv, isn't because its 'hidden', its because it doesn't sell corporate product. libraries are full of things that are not on televison.
    none of which are "hidden" by anything other then people themselves, being too lazy to get up off their fat asses, from being entertained.

(considering the position of those two prints in that black and white at the top, raises an interesting question as to what they may have both been doing)

(there sure are plenty of plenty old places, no question of that. plenty of people who pull big numbers out of their asses to sound gosh wow too.)

the only thing i'm "attacking" is the idea that everything even a little odd, has to be some kind of big deal scarry.

(or that there has to be some kind of big scarry conspiracy trying to hide everything)

i'm here because i like strange. but the odd little things that really are, don't gain anything by having the phonyness of entertainment value added on to them.

7. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Atlantis was a fictionalized account of real life events. Like Santorini, Canary Islands.

Tags: