North East Of England Help

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by babybell, May 12, 2015.

1. littlelegs

littlelegs Members

Hey any people from the North East area know a tattoo shop that would give a 16 year old a cheap tattoo? Thanks guys

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

are 16 year olds allowed to get tattoos without parental permission in england? if so your age should be irrelevant, and if not you shouldn't be asking people to call out businesses that practice illegally.

tattoos are permanent anyway. you should be asking where you can get a good tattoo, not a cheap one.

1 person likes this.
  3. littlelegs

littlelegs Members

Look if your just gonna put really stupid/offensive comments on all my feeds please don't bother. Yes I know they are permanent, no it wouldn't get anyone into trouble as the age in the UK is 16 with parental consent and seen as though my dads buying and taking me, think I have that

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if you're going to get offended and start attacking everyone who posts in your threads, please don't bother. the way you worded your question made it seem very much like you were looking for a place to get an underage tattoo. like i said before, if that was not your intent then your age has no bearing on anything and adding it just created the impression that you were looking for something other than what you were looking for. and my point still stands, price should be the last thing you consider when permanently altering your body.

5. littlelegs

littlelegs Members

Just have an issue with you posting crap on everyone's threads, it has to be cheap ish otherwise I cant afford it and the reason I phrased it like that is some places have licensing issues and therefore cannot give a 16 yr old a tattoo even with parental consent