Edibles And Loss Of Appetite?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, May 12, 2015.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

so when I went down to visit my sister her boyfriend Matt had some medical sugar cookies when I would eat some of it about 45 mins to and hour or so when it would kick in. I would not be hungry at all does this happened to anyone ells? I loved it not being hungry and pigging out all the time. I got giggly and the room was not spinning like it always does with my vertigo I felt like I couldn't move just really chilled

this is how much I would eat and that was good enough for me

Attached Files:

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Your sister's name is Matt?

3. SuperTowel

SuperTowel Members

I know plenty of sisters named Matt :afro:

OP, whenever I've consumed an edible, I was always hungrier haha

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

no her boyfriends name is Matt but you already knew that with how much I talk about him and her. you just wanted to make a smart ass comment.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I noticed as I kept smoking I got less of the munchies. I still get hungry but when I was a rookie I felt like I was starving and I would eat and eat. It was overpowering. Now it's like a thought at the back of my head "food would be so tasty right now". So sounds like tolerance to me although some strains will not be a munchy I suppose.