S/he's Jealous, Whoever S/he Is....ha

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by TheSamantha, May 8, 2015.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I'm obsessed with the idea that someone, usually a psychologist or a black elder, will dominate my will and ruin my life. They will be jealous and cause me to waste years healing or going to law school or getting married or something, only to make a giant u-turn to get back to square one, only this time I will be 45 and apparently less threatening, as they will start to compliment me and be nice to me. Then I will actually need the healing to deal with the wasted years.

I don't know why anyone would be jealous. Like for one thing, I'm struggling with my weight. I think I'm afraid of attracting attention to myself.

When they find out about my diet (because I will just blurt it out because I can't keep a secret), they will fly into a panic and have kittens until I buckle.

I could go on like this...lol

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Why would someone be jealous of you and therefore cause you to "heal" and get married and go to law school? Those sound like gifts beyond measure from a true friend.

Someone who is jealous of you will usually want to destroy you, not help you gain a family and a rewarding career.

3. She is not saying that she will be caused to do these things by the psychologist or the black elder. She is saying she will waste time doing these things and then the psychologist or the black elder will cause her to fail.

You are anticipating the psychologist or black elder, but for reasons I do not know. The psychologist or black elder could even be your friend, as mysterious as that may sound. But whatever the case, you want to be prepared for him or her.

4. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Thanks for your input. It was good to put it out there, as that might have purged it from my subconscious. Pessimism might come in handy then...

5. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

black elder?

6. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Yeah and couple of white "experts"

7. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i think Scientology would help you.