Time To Look For Love?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by TheSamantha, May 6, 2015.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

So I'm done with the swinger lifestyle for a bunch of random reasons. People are saying to get a boyfriend, even cab drivers. Everyone and their grandma wants me to get a boyfriend.

-I don't see the point of it if I'm not getting married. That will be the next manipulation from society.
    -I don't want to get knocked up because I don't want children or tons of reasons
    ]-Peaceful living is for old people or angels in heaven. I like being alone and ticked off.
    -I'm more attracted to whites. They look interesting. Black guys seem so normal. But that will seem racist to run through black guys and marry a white one (assuming they would even go for me)
    -The dating scene is pretty much non-existent due to rampant hooking up
    -I don't know what type of guy I want to date: a Christan or an atheist, older and bossy-like or same age and equal (like everyone suggests), slightly younger, apolitical?
    -It's gonna change me into someone who can't be alone

etc.

But I think I would regret not experiencing the fireworks (which I have twice). I have been in love twice. But the first time I couldn't bring myself to have sex because of an earlier trauma. The second one I felt the emotional connection but the sex wasn't so great. So that's what I'm thinking....

Please help.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

dont force it. If you meet someone who you really like and who inspires those fireworks, then reconsider. But if you're happy with your current unattached lifestyle why try to force change?

2 people like this.