Laugh-Suffocating

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by autophobe2e, May 6, 2015.

1. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

When was the last time you laughed so hard you had difficulty breathing? Why?

For me, it was last Monday. I go to this film club in the back of a bar, its run by these two crazy nerds who sift trough old VHS tapes and stuff to find the very oddest stuff to screen. public safety announcements, cult recruitment videos, surreal adverts etc. they play stuff that's funny as balls. Last week they found and cut together the DVD comentary for some shitty low budget gangster film from the 90's with Ice Cube. He obviously couldn't give a living fuck about either the film or the commentary. At one point the camera zoomed in on a clock on a wall and lingered there for a few seconds and Ice cube went: "...................that's a clock."

Obviously, you had to be there, but trust me, I was legit crying with laughter.

When's the last time the funnies gave you genuine fear for your life? what was the source of your amusement?

2. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I wish life were less depressing :(

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The last time was at the movie theatre watching the 2002 movie Undercover Brother

Hotwater

4. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Can't say that I remember.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no idea. i know i've been there, but not recently enough to have a good recollection of it.

i assume you were laughing at the movie rather than with it?

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

tub thru the floor in the money pit has caused me to lose my wind..

7. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

I do that daily. I laugh a lot and find many things humorous. And add to that....I'm big goof ball, silly, silly, silly.

8. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

This sounds amazing. Where was it? I want to come. Or find something like it near me.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

a few years ago. I was with my best friend and this guy I had a massive crush on. We were playing some silly game, I can't remember the details. I'm not sure anything was particularly funny, I was just giddy with loooove..and hormones