Finding Fluff

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by Noxis;TheBlueRose0985, May 5, 2015.

1. Noxis;TheBlueRose0985

Noxis;TheBlueRose0985 Members

So, I've been experimenting with psychedelics for a couple years now. What I really wanna know it's how to synthesize LSD. I feel like it's something that should be more available to people and I'd like to help. Could anyone perhaps teach me how?

2. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i have a killer recipe but your gonna have to grow a field of rye.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You are gonna need college degree level chemistry knowladge and that is the easy part. Then you have to get the equipment and precursor chemicals which are watched by the DEA. Although if you have that degree and connections it gets easier. Not easy but easier because you might have some legit reasons to need them. It is possible to do with less watched chemicals but the yield will probably not be high.

This is theoretically possible but not how it is usualy done from my understanding. Growing rye is just too much trouble and danger to be worth it.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

believe its much easier to cultivate the ergot in a potato mash..

5. iChemist

iChemist Members

Unfocusedanakin is correct; an LSD synthesis would be way out of an amateur's league. It requires professional glassware and chemicals/reagents that seem as controlled as nuclear missiles. I would say it's possible for somebody with a bachelor's degree in chemistry to complete the synthesis however they'd really need to do their research. Someone with a master's in chemistry or a similar education level could complete it fairly easily assuming they had all of the necessary supplies.

MDMA, MDA, methcathinone, methamphetamine, amphetamine, and some opiates/opioids are all much easier to synthesize than LSD.
    IMO, any average person could synthesize all of the chemicals from the above list given proper directions. This just isn't the case with LSD. Try making 2c-Xs before thinking about trying an acid synth.

Hell, just grow some mushrooms. It's such a rewarding hobby that pays off huge and it's easy.

Well this wraps up my first post. Brief introduction, I'm an undergraduate chemistry major about to enter my third year of college and would love to share my knowledge so feel free to ask me whatever you want either on the boards or in PM. :afro: