Dreams Of Cheating

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by babybell, May 3, 2015.

1. littlelegs

littlelegs Members

I often dream that ny boyfriend has cheated on me, this causes issues in our relationship. I've always loved the idea that dreams symbolise something. Does anyone know what a boyfriend cheating on you symbolizes?

2. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I suppose it rests on any insecurity you may have carried over from the past.Is it something you could raise with your significant other and maybe cleanse from your system? Personally I have never cheated on any woman I've been with and don't think I could.

3. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

If you consistently have dreams of this magnitude, perhaps it's not the fact that he's cheating that should concern you. It could be a subconscious fear that he will cheat, or perhaps someone in your life before him has betrayed your trust and you actually fear you'll never trust him.

Dreams that seem "cut and dry" often have more powerful underlying meanings.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it symbolizes your insecurity and inability to trust.....fucking junkies who are natural liars don't help

5. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Where did you pull that one from rollingalong...

6. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I don't want to fuck with your head and be provocative,but could it be possible that you have a subconscious desire to be cheated on,thus confirming your inferior status within the patriarchal hegemony,even if this is reacting against your better nature.

But no I say.Complete rubbish.Are you and this guy in love or what.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

her bf just started speed....all junkies are liars....cant be a junkie without lying straight to your own face first...then family,friends,girlfriends,doctors

and the world

8. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I think this girl needs sympathy and a nice cup of tea rather than be harried into a corner she possibly can't back out of,at least here.

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I agree iron john.....i'd say coffee though ;)

you know me brother...i'm all about the blunt force advice with a helping hand available if needed

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

I have dreams of Sandra Bullock, but they always end with me getting stoned with Dennis Hopper..

1 person likes this.
  11. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Strange.I also have a thing about Sandra Bullock,I'm not kidding,but less hell-bent on the Hopper thing.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

like most dreams, it symbolizes your brain creating electrical impulses that are interpreted in various ways while you sleep.

1 person likes this.
  13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no not strange....she was just voted sexiest woman alive for a reason.....we all have a thing for Sandra bullock

is ityour job to make this site as boring as possible?

haha ;)

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it pays surprisingly well.

15. I don't have a thing for Sandra.

Our dreams often represent subconscious desires. Desires that may confuse us or frustrate us during waking hours. I think you don't really see yourself and your boyfriend as a lasting relationship. The two of you will break up.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

"cheating" is an ambiguous term, for whatever it is meant to imply.

if it means sexual involvement, with persons not approved by supposedly committed partners, why not say so?

if some other actual meaning is intended, whatever that may be, why not say so specifically as well.

to me, the word cheating, means i'll gotten gain by deception.

nothing directly nor inherently related, to personal social relationships.

cheating is what you do, when you copy someone else's answers on a test, or gain wealth by committing fraud.

17. littlelegs

littlelegs Members

Prefer coffee :p

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I have a thing for girls with too much baggage....

:)

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If I was that boyfriend I'd be walking.

Under no circumstances am I dealing with shit I don't even have anything to do with, especially some garbage you think of in a dream.

See to me, your bf isn't the problem. You're the problem, obviously hung up on something. No trust. Insecurities.

I think you've yourself to blame. I don't see how it's fair to cause drama on your bf for anything.

20. BlondeSunshine

BlondeSunshine Members

I've never had anyone to cheat on. I haven't had a boyfriend for over a decade. :)