Would Would You Do?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AstralBear, Apr 27, 2015.

?

While in town the baker gives you a sweetroll. Delighted, you take it into an alley to enjoy only to

1. Drop the sweetroll and step on it, then get ready for the fight.

57.1%
  2. Give him the sweetroll now without argument, knowing that later this afternoon you will have all you

28.6%
  3. Act like you're going to give him the sweetroll, but at the last minute throw it in the air, hoping

14.3%
  1. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

How many will understand the poll?

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[SIZE=medium]I’d eat it in front of them then dare them to make the last move they’ll ever make [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Hotwater[/SIZE]

4 people like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Where is the "drop it on the ground and piss on it" option?

Oh... and the title of the thread says "Would Would...." I only came in here to figure out what the hell it was all about.

2 people like this.
  4. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Ha, should be an option. I know about the title, it won't let me edit and fix it. Oh well.

Nice ha ha

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

why the fuck would i go into an alley to eat it anyway?

i might be harassed by bunch of retards somewhere else though.

i wouldn't actually intentionally hurt them, but that's what tazers and pepper spray are for.

6. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

I know, what is the world coming to when you cannot enjoy a sweetroll in the alley? :dino: [​IMG]

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i mean, why wouldn't i just take it home, unless the alley was my home, or sit down at a table in the backery, or a piknik table in the park, with nice cup of mocha, and eat it there?

i don't get the alley bit. seems totally illogical.

there were a couple of dumb kinds on the light rail, when it was nearly empty one time. i guess they didn't realize those things have a sound system that works both ways.

transit security were there to peal them off the train at the next stop.

-------------------------------------------

of course if you want to talk about a role playing situation, then it would be the old "that's not a knife, THIS is a kinfe" as i pull my cleymore out of its back sheathe.
    which i guess they didn't notice being kind of half hidden by my backpack.

or just use the stun function of my staff of themnax, that high tech looking walking stick thing that goes with me on long hikes.

8. *Yogi*

*Yogi* Resident Racist

Same here, I'd eat the sob right in front of them and then go to work! Can't win them all, but ya can take a couple down with ya!

1 person likes this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

Is this an elder scrolls reference? I never paid much attention to the questions since they're really kind of useless, but I know there was something along these lines.

1 person likes this.
  10. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

wheres the option for beating all of them to a fucking pulp right then and there?

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

On second thought looking at those sweet rolls I might just decide to hand them over [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sweet Rolls

Hotwater

12. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Yes it is. Congratz! Here is your prize:

[​IMG]

13. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS4PYOXif_M

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

OK, pardon my dumb--what're elder scrolls?

To answer the question--pile into those fuckers immediately.

15. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Not a dumb question at all. Elder Scrolls: Morrowind was a popular roll-playing video game that was released in 2002.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-BB06j7Vxw

16. Pengu

Pengu Members

I'd just say no and turn out the ally way and eat my roll.
    If they come a to attack me, I might need to convince them to buy their own sweet roll lol

1 person likes this.
  17. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Or just reach in and grab the gang leader's heart and rip it out of his chest...

Worked for the governator.

1 person likes this.
  18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

role play games go back a lot further then personal computers powerful enough to run them on. table top dice and rulebook rp gaming came out along about the time it became possible to buy kits to make 8-bit computers, but home systems weren't yet available in stores. not everyone could afford computer kits, or even source all the other parts needed to make them work. i remember those frustrating days, all too well.

live role play also goes back, well i suppose it goes back to antiquity, but i mean organized in the modern sense, the society for creative anachronism, and boffing bouts in the 60s.
    i think the s.c.a. got started along around the time as d&d. which was around about the same time i was legally becoming an adult.

i've never gotten into video gaming for the same reason i lost interest in tabletop paper and dice role playing. i was all for, great, a bunch of people can get together and simulate some other kind of a world, and then, as it became obvious, the only kind of other worlds, whatever else the details of them, anyone was interested in role playing, centered around beating everything else over the head, leveling up and gaining loot by doing so.

to each their own. just not my kind of fantasy. (which would be living in a little cabin out in the woods, and making things, in a world where people would actually leave each other alone, who wanted to be)

1 person likes this.
  19. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

That was what I loved about Palladium, you could actually develop a Character as a Blacksmith or a Fletcher or even a Farmer if you wanted.
    Granted it wasn't as heart stopping as Dragonslaying but playing as an equivalent to Leonardo DaVinci attempting to bring the world out from the dark ages had it's humorous moments and gave the DM a run for his money.

[​IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palladium_Fantasy_Role-Playing_Game#Race_and_class

20. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I would practice better situational awareness and not walk into the alley in the first place.

2 people like this.