Step By Step Guide On How To Make Dispensary Grade Bubble Hash

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by Ducati420, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Ducati420

Ducati420 Members

Can't tell if this is a legit way to make bubble hash or if it's going to lead to hundreds of dollars of weed being wasted. If anyone with hash making experience can determine whether or not this method is legit, I would be most grateful. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Whoever wrote this kind of has the right idea but has made some mistakes. Like you want to stir A LOT longer then 2 minutes. You would not get much if any bubble hash with that little time.

#8 is complete bullshit. "Shatter" hash is much stronger and a whole other process to create. I have heard of the curling iron method to create a hard product but it's not necessary in my opinion and not the best way if you want to take that final step.

If you are really serious you should invest in some bubble bags your yields will be better then the supplies used here.

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Yup,. thats how ya do it, and I agree 100% with unfocused.

you can buy machines to make it and what they essentially are is a small washing machine
    Plus you don't use bud to make it, you use the trimmings.

A method for making it dry is to take the trim, grind it up, put it in a container with dry ice and cover with an appropriate sized micron screen and shake and pound the living shit out of it so the trichomes fall through the screen.
    That way you don't have to deal with drying it out and possibly it getting moldy.

and shatter is made via extraction by a solvent. in my experience, once you get a good clean extraction, the final form is irrelevant.
    I prefer oils or crumbly wax myself, shatter is a pain in the ass to smoke, fuckin' blowtorchs and shit.

Hash Oil, Wax, Shatter, Budder and similar are made by chemical extraction of the cannabinoids and terpines.
    You can use a wide array of solvents to do the extraction, but alcohol (ethanol and isopropyl), acetone, chloroform, benzene, white gas, kerosene have all been used in the past, but today the most common solvents used are alcohol and butane.
    Carbon Dioxide is also beginning to be used because it leaves 0 residue, but you need a butt load worth of expensive equipment to do it properly and it's not for amateurs to attempt.

Hash is made from the mechanically separated trichomes collected and compressed.

You can also make hash by simply gently rubbing the flowering tops of live plants so the trichomes break and resin collects on your hand and then you scrape it off.
    that is how Nepalese hash has traditionally been made. Or they would dress in big leather apron looking things and run through the cannabis fields right before harvest and then scrape the resin off the leather.

you could also take the dried entire plant and beat the it over a big container covered with screen, then collect the trichomes that fall through and press it into bricks. That is another centuries old method.

a third method combines the two , oil and hash, and you make a thick "batter" out of finely ground up buds and hash oil, spread it out in sheets and let dry.
    It is no longer seen very often unless as an attempt to unload crap weed and crap oil.