New Article About Hippie State,what About Canada Survey

Discussion in 'Canada' started by behindtheart, Apr 23, 2015.

1. behindtheart

behindtheart Guest

2. Rhydwyn the Green

Rhydwyn the Green Members

I'm trying to build a Findhorn style commune/eco-village in the Thunder Bay Area. I have listed what want to do and what abilities u have to do it elsewhere but here ae some.
    1 yoga teacher
    2. architectural designer of green and sustainable buildings
    3. aircraft mechanic (helicopter)
    4. electronics tech
    5.speak 4 languages (Englih,, French, Italian, some Greek)
    6. massage therapist
    7. psychic member ARE and ECC
    8.have traveled North America from Victoria Island in the Arctic Ocean to Nevada, from lLbrador to Stewart BC and Vancouver.
    9. have studied most major religions from both the east and west
    10. can cook anything from burgers and fries to vegan and gluten free using locally grown or raised ingredients (If I took my mother's maiden name I would be called Ronald MacDonald)
    make everything from spiced pickled peaches to yoghurt, kimchi and wheat grass juice and red wine ( have been into healthy living since 1970)
    been blessed by a pope, he's dead now, i'm not

my mother's name was Mary and my father's Joseph (don't get any crazy ideas. just sayin') lol
    i helped rebuild the largest reconstruction in north america a fur trade fort with about 45 log buildings.
    am a an artist and i can sing
    oh and i'm a gay male Christian Druid. (take that St. Augustine and Thomas Aquinas) and i was conceived in Aquarius and born in Virgo 142 years after Washington DC was created and named.. (I am a Virgo with a Libra Moon and a Pisces Ascendent) I'm French Italian and Scottish and my Scottish grandfather was the 7th son of a 7th son as a famous Canadian once said "If it isn't Scottish it's crap" ....discuss
    no bs this is all true
    i just need a little help from some friends to make this happen.

cheers

3. Rhydwyn the Green

sorry that should have read" I have" not "abilities u have sorry" damned big fingers. of course Donald Trump told us what having big hands means in the US.. in Canada it just means you have buy big mittens and its harder to pick your nose unless you have a big knows and we all know what THAT means

4. Rhydwyn the Green

again fuck this keyboard should have read" big nose" not "knows" my karma keeps running over my dogma good thing i like cats (just not too keen on pussy sorry) it's the whole gay thing what can i say?

5. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

I'm a Canadian, and I have lived across the country. The most hippie province is British Columbia, for sure! Vancouver Island is a haven for hippies! Its a lovely place. Even in the capital Vancouver city, there are a lot of open minded people.