Vaporing Pot?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

so I have a pen vapor I have never vapored pot out it just butane hash. can it fuck you up just as bad? cause with the vapor you don't feel like your getting a hit. just want to be careful and not cross that line of too fucked up. thanks much

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've never been too fucked up from vapor. I either don't do it correctly or it's just not working for me.

Nothing like ripping off a good bong hit if you ask me. ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Well be sure it burns flower first.

Vape pens come in a bunch of different styles, most of them are built for oils/wax/

though of course flower ones exist too. If it does do weed, it's never gonna feel like a sastyfying hit IMO. Though the highs will slowly sneak up .

1 person likes this.
  4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

cause I have 2 different bowls one has no screen and they other does. when I was at the vapor shop I had asked if it would still smell cause the hash has no smell when vaporing and he said it would smell so I assumed that I could do pot out of it as well?

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:69260]

this the vapor I have don't count the hash this is a old pic but just wanted to show you what my vapor looks like

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

thanks for the tips will look online