Ladies... No Sex Drive ): Help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by theglassincident, Apr 20, 2015.

1. theglassincident

theglassincident Members

I'm a 25 year old female & basically feel like I have totally lost my sex drive since having kids (& my kids are almost 4.) I've been with my husband for nearly five years ( I got pregnant with fraternal twins almost immediately after we started dating. ) when we first got together and especially while I was pregnant I craved sex with him all of the time, much more than with other partners I've had. In fact, he's the only partner I've ever had an orgasm during sex with. Also the only one I've ever fantasized about. He has a very high sex drive... We have sex several times a day... I just can't seem to get into it anymore & he's not the issue. I love him very much & find him very attractive... It's difficult to describe... I almost feel like I've gone numb down there... Like I can't be stimulated. It's getting to the point that I dread our encounters. It's hell! I don't want to be this way! I miss the sex life we used to have. I'm just wondering if anyone else has gone through the same thing & might have some advice.

2. Desera_xoxo

Desera_xoxo Members

Ive gone through it as well, and ironically I also have four year old twins. My doctor told me that after having twins your body has tons of adjusting to do, and it takes time. Its not like a normal pregnancy and it put your body through hell.

3. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

My wife went through this on certain medications, when she took paxil and yasmin (not both at the same time, one or the other). So look back and see if you may have started a medication when this started occuring. I can say that as time goes on too, that your sex drive will slow down and will not be like what it was, when you two first met, but it should not affect your ability to orgasim or your desire for him. Make sure that he is manually stimulating you too, before intercourse too. If sex becomes a short routine of a goal to achieve an orgasim, this can cause problems too. If you have ever been sexually abuse as well, look into something called vagina dearmoring. I hope all of this has helped.

4. SunshineSummerlott

SunshineSummerlott Members

Talk to your gyno if you have one. Just get a cheak up done to make sure everything is normal down there. There are lots of things that can affect your sex drive that are a symptom of something you may not otherwise find out about until something else shows up.

1 person likes this.