Cali Girl!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Hipchick86, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Hipchick86

Hipchick86 Members

I've been living in SF for a few years. I'm originally from Northern NJ. I was a model for awhile and now I'm getting more into the healing arts/spirituality. I've been meditating and doing yoga for a long time. Manifesting my destiny now as a sage/artist/light worker. Hope you'll join me on my path!

IMG_2355.JPG

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Hi, I'm in San Diego currently but from the Bay Area. I am really into music and enjoy the sports teams up there.

I have explored meditation but primarily use it as an adjunct to psychedelic experiences. Welcome!

1 person likes this.
  3. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

welkom ellen paige

1 person likes this.
  4. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

Hi

1 person likes this.
  5. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Hi there! I hope you're enjoying the forums...again! :)

I've never been to California but my sister has (San Diego for her). I've definitely rolled through north Jersey however. :dizzy2:

1 person likes this.
  6. Hipchick86

Hipchick86 Members

Nice! My college friend Beckie lives in fabulous sunny San Diego. Glad to have you on my list of friends! :daisy:
    -Kat

1 person likes this.
  7. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Cool! Unlike my sister, the furthest west I've ever been is Chicago's Midway Airport. As for me and Cali, maybe I'd visit someday, but it's quite unlikely I'd ever live there. One of our old weathermen works at NBC over in Palm Springs/Coachella Valley. He used to work at ABC and then FOX where I am.

These days, I usually go through NJ if on the way to Trenton for baseball. I've been to Lakewood twice. I once went with my grandmother to Atlantic City in 1992. These days I'm most likely in NJ if I'm heading to/from Philadelphia.

[​IMG]

8. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

hello and welcome!