Identifiable Images Formed On Their Own

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by zipzone, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I saw a cloud that looked like something once. True story. :)

Feel free to use that story. :)

3 people like this.
  2. zipzone

zipzone Guest

What I feel sorry about is that those who r really serious about psychic phenomena, who have posted some excellent material on the subject elsewhere on this same forum, r not replying to this thread. Those who r replying are pure nonsense shit type. :(

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

idk...OP....are you sober and drug free? light can play with things creating all kinds of shapes.
    who am I to say what you see is not real to you. i have seen some strange things myself....like a tall shadow person walk by here when I first moved here, and if you did not see it with me,. you might think i was crazy too. I am sober and drug free and I know what i saw.

last night I saw a white figure shoot by the window here in the dark...and I kept trying to duplicate it with myself in the window reflection to see if it was not me...but I could not as many times as I tried .

4. Moonglow181

strange thing was about my tall dark shadow figure.....and i never told my mom at the time....she starts telling me about the same shadow figure a few months later and describing the way it was exactly for me, too. that made it even more weird....and she was 140 miles away.

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

maybe that's because those that are serious about psychic shit think you are bat-shit crazy.

essentially what you are proposing sounds more like the ramblings of a schizophrenic rather than the learned and insightful prose of a mental master.

6. zipzone

zipzone Guest

im happy atleast one member, moonglow181, talks sense here, and notices awesome events happening in everyday life.
    even after my producing solid evidence of what im talking about, majority of folks here continue to engage in self-deceit and fake denial whuchnis so ridiculous. wake up, folks!

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I was being nice and offering truth as to what is happening with your sightings... You discarded that truth. Not much else to offer if you can't see the truth.

8. zipzone

zipzone Guest

Tyrsonswood, i gave a detailed reply to your post but unfortunately something went wrong and my reply didnt get posted. will repost soon.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL, love it when the guy that's been here minutes starts telling those that have been here years what is what and making asinine conclusions about them solely on their response to this crazy crap...LOL

lets think about this for a minute
    seeing things,
    persecution complex
    a sense of overwhelming import in oneself and sense of "being chosen"
    failing to recognize just how abnormal such behavior actually is....

yeah, my money is on schizophrenic

you should see a doctor about that.

10. Moonglow181

happens quite frequently, Noxious, or haven't you noticed it before it involved something said to me? No love lost here either from me to you.

There are those that just sign up and go straight to someone or something...no introduction...no nothing to anyone else. That was not the case here...just a discussion....

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

WTF!!!???

sorry moonglow, I think you are an absolute sweetheart, but naive as all get out and rather gullible when it comes to crap like this.
    The OP's contentions are crazy and they really do exhibit signs of mental illness based on their posts here if they actually believe what they are saying.

My point is that if Zippy had taken time to poke around and get to know folks around here, he would realize just how fucking wrong and lame his accusations levied at other members here really are.
    I can guarantee you I have seen/experienced a lot more crazy crap than seeing a face in a tile floor, something the human visual cortex is hardwired to do, as was pointed out earlier.
    BUT NOOOO, good ole' Zippy can't be bothered with facts or actual, real explanations of what is going on because they are fucking special and somehow chosen by the Gods to enlighten us all.
    LOL...LOL

Zippy sounds like a typical schizophrenic.
    don't believe, go research it.

12. Moonglow181

He believes what he sees. i was giving credence to that....telling him he's crazyor wrong. How will that help anything?

I am not that gullible, you know...sweet , yes....but not that gullible, although I can be as i want to believe sometimes in things i damn well know I better not believe in.... :D

My wishes win over my logic...but I know when it happens like that.

13. zipzone

zipzone Guest

You must do something about this fixation of yours about schizophrenia. I have seen u in some other threads calling everyone with psychic potential a 'schizophrenic'. Just for your information, I'm a Masters in Psychology. Schizophrenia actually means 'split personality'. But there are dumbheads like you who confuse split personality with 'multiple personality'. It doesn't matter how long you have been on this forum. Any dumbhead can join any forum and remain there for years, thereby earning the title of 'senior member'. I really dont like using rude words, but some like you make me do so. :(

14. Bud D

Bud D Member

It is imagining things. I think day dreaming in a visual way can somehow process a little more what we deep inside already know.

15. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL
    Please do quote all those times in other threads, because I can't recall.....
    but other than that you're full of crap;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfrniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and inactivity. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.
    Genetics and early environment, as well as psychological and social processes, appear to be important contributory factors. Some recreational and prescription drugs appear to cause or worsen symptoms. The many possible combinations of symptoms have triggered debate about whether the diagnosis represents a single disorder or a number of separate syndromes. Despite the origin of the term from the Greek roots skhizein ("to split") and phrēn ("mind"), schizophrenia does not imply a "split personality", or "multiple personality disorder"—a condition with which it is often confused in public perception.[1] Rather, the term means a "splitting of mental functions", reflecting the presentation of the illness.[2]
    The mainstay of treatment is antipsychotic medication, which primarily suppresses dopamine receptor activity. Counseling, job training and social rehabilitation are also important in treatment. In more serious cases—where there is risk to self or others—involuntary hospitalization may be necessary, although hospital stays are now shorter and less frequent than they once were.[3]
    Symptoms begin typically in young adulthood, and about 0.3–0.7% of people are affected during their lifetime.[4] The disorder is thought to mainly affect the ability to think, but it also usually contributes to chronic problems with behavior and emotion. People with schizophrenia are likely to have additional conditions, including major depression and anxiety disorders; the lifetime occurrence of substance use disorder is almost 50%.[5] Social problems, such as long-term unemployment, poverty, and homelessness are common. The average life expectancy of people with the disorder is ten to twenty five years less than the average life expectancy.[6] This is the result of increased physical health problems and a higher suicide rate (about 5%).[4][7] In 2013 an estimated 16,000 people died from behavior related-to or caused by schizophrenia.[8]

http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/conditions/schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, feels and acts. Someone with schizophrenia may have difficulty distinguishing between what is real and what is imaginary; may be unresponsive or withdrawn; and may have difficulty expressing normal emotions in social situations.
    Contrary to public perception, schizophrenia is not split personality or multiple personality. The vast majority of people with schizophrenia are not violent and do not pose a danger to others. Schizophrenia is not caused by childhood experiences, poor parenting or lack of willpower, nor are the symptoms identical for each person.

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/schizophrenia/schizophrenia-signs-types-and-causes.htm
    Common misconceptions about schizophrenia
    MYTH: Schizophrenia refers to a "split personality" or multiple personalities.
    FACT: Multiple personality disorder is a different and much less common disorder than schizophrenia. People with schizophrenia do not have split personalities. Rather, they are “split off” from reality.

Hmmm, it would appear that you are the one that has no clue what they are talking about.

shall I continue????

master degree in psychology my ass.....LOL

1 person likes this.
  16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it must have been after i was in school that they added "dumbheadism" into the DSM...

here's some concrete proof of the existence of chupacabra:

[​IMG]

17. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I don't see any faces in the tile. Is it possible the spirits have gone back to where they came from?

18. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

the "identifiable images" are just images that in your opinion look like somthing.

didnt you ever play that game when you were younger where you and your friends would look at the clouds and point out what you saw?

19. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I'm sick and tired of you using the word "Schizophrenic" in a pejorative sense.I've seen you do this on a number of occasions.

20. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I don't believe you. If you had any kind of basic training in psychology you would recognize the symptoms that you are displaying in this post.

The photo you posted shows nothing. I see a bunch of dots, which can be connected by the mind to look like almost anything; same principle as connecting the randomly placed stars in the night into shapes and stories, the zodiac.

You are either under the influence of drugs or you are beginning to have some delusional thoughts.