Identifiable Images Formed On Their Own

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by zipzone, Apr 19, 2015.

1. zipzone

zipzone Guest

I would like to tell you folks about an amazing psychic ability I have found in myself. I can clearly identify images of gods,spirits,humans formed on their own on common everyday objects like floor tiles, walls etc.. I swear i'm not imagining things. I see clear forms of these beings on a variety of surfaces. I would like to ask expert psychics here what more can i do with these forms? May I meditate on them by focusintg my vision on them?

1 person likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The human face is the most recognizable form seen in everyday items and nature... it's something we are genetically programmed to see. Thing is most people don't slow down their thinking enough to take notice.

3. zipzone

zipzone Guest

Didn't think of this genetic possibility before...The question is why they appear..what they trying to tell us...or is it just a random appearance they make? Is there a way we can interact with them at a hyper state of awareness?

4. Tyrsonswood

If it's just the genetic recognition they aren't anything but shapes that look like faces to us. No magic.

themnax likes this.
  5. zipzone

zipzone Guest

I will try to take a photo of one such amazing image and post it here. I dont think its just a genetic thing or coincidence. Its a lot more than that...hopefullynthe photo will be clear enough...

6. Tyrsonswood

If you can photograph it you didn't create it with "psychic ability"... it was there all along. You just noticed it and once you did you began to see it very clearly. This is what I was talking about, everybody is programmed genetically to do this, but most don't pay attention enough, or quiet their mind enough, to notice in the first place.

7. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Similar to how Leonardo da Vinci's technique of staring at a dirty wall in a half light and drawing what the subtly vibrating patterns reveal to the subconscious mind.

8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

What do you see on my cock?

10. zipzone

zipzone Guest

I never said i create these images. All i said was i can recognize them. A photo coming soon.

11. zipzone

zipzone Guest

similar, but not the same. nothing subconscious here. everything at conscious level. you too will see the exact image i have seen on the tiles of my room. posting its photo soon.

12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

No matter what the picture looks like, this is not a "psychic" issue, and has nothing to do with any type of "spirit" or other being.

The world's a big place with a lot of shapes - that combined with our pattern recognition abilities (we can turn just about anything into a human shape) makes it certain that you'll see pictures on lots of things, if you look.

Nothing is trying to tell you anything.

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

WHAT DO YOU SEE ON MY COCK?

Is that a crab eating a little sandwich?

3 people like this.
  14. zipzone

zipzone Guest

No you cant turn anything into human shape. This is like saying you can turn a hamburger into a lettuce! The issue raised here is indeed a psychic issue. How and why these shapes occur? this is indeed a psychic probe.
    Here is the photo of a portion of floor tiles in my bedroom. Look inside the red circle. You will see a man and a woman embracing each other. This, I believe, is Manmatha, the god of love, and his consort, Rathidevi, according to Indian mythology. If you wish, u can further change the brightness/contrast of this image on your PC and verify the authenticity of the image. On my part, I just took this photo with my smartphone camera, added red circle and copyright info. No other image editing was done. The randomly scattered tiny speckle shapes on the tile themselves have given rise to this meaningful image. Your opinions on this are welcome!

Attached Files:

15. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

the mind will try to make sense of patterns of shape and form that are ambiguous ...

SuperestNova and Moonglow181 like this.
  16. Tyrsonswood

Okay, I give up... you are psychic beyond your years. Everyone should now bow down to you.

17. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

How does any image, or form, or.... anything.... get anywhere? In that case, it's how the tile was cut or polished or whatever, I assume (I have to assume, because there's no fucking god in the tile, I guess we can chalk it up to psychic ability, because I don't see it, nor do I give a shit about seeing it).

What interests me most is that you have the despicable gall to worry about the copyright on what you claim is a picture of a god manifesting itself. You would claim ownership of the rights to an image of that (silly shit) which humans have been seeking as long as we've been human - how presumptuous and self-interested.

1 person likes this.
  18. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I want some of what Zippy is smokin' :smoke out:

5 people like this.
  19. zipzone

zipzone Guest

folks, stop being self-deceiving. I did not expect this to turn into an arguement tbread. Look at tbe image without any bias. Im here to seek further guidance as to if there is a way by which we can interact with these forms at a subconscious level. My intention is not to pose myself as a great psychic. As regards claim of copyright, any pic I take with my camera will carry my copyright info.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you're like the guy that saw 3 stars near each other in the sky and said "this is clearly a constellation of franco harris catching the famous immaculate reception thrown by terry bradshaw in the 1972 playoffs.

2 people like this.