Sex Has Left The Marriage

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by chuckchuck1993, Apr 19, 2015.

1. chuckchuck1993

chuckchuck1993 Members

Been married three years. We had no problem with sex. We fucked everyday we could. Now in the 5 month since my wife got an 9-5 job, sex has went out the window. I work 13 hour shifts and she will send me txt and tease me and will tell me I can have it but when I come home it's like she didn't even say it. We could be together all day and she will tell later you can have it. Than we I try for it. It's all denial. I need help its turned into me having to finish it my self.. Anyone have suggestions

2. Yo2015

Yo2015 Members

I have exactly the same problem with my boyfriend, but we've only been together 5 months. I feel like I'm gonna die from lack of sex lol

3. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

send her a dirty message on your way home

4. the Nexus

the Nexus Member

Based on next to no information, it sounds to me like one of three things, 1)She's tired from work. 2)She's more interested in someone else. 3) You're boring her because you're the kind of guy that asks for permission and basically begs for sex, thus forcing her into the unwanted position of the dominant member of the relationship, rendering yourself unworthy of her at her most basic instinctive level.

OR, Orrrrrr.....since she teases you with texts and then denies you, maybe she wants you to just bend her over and take her.

5. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Although I do agree with this, you need to make sure thats what she really wants or things could go horribly wrong very quickly.

I've been married a long time and I can tell you that sex in a marriage has its peaks and valleys. It can get boring if you don't keep doing things to change things up. Figure out what she wants. Sometimes having those conversations isn't comfortable. Everyone says that you should be able to say anything to your spouse but in reality its not always that easy. Try texting her about it. It's easier to talk about things in writing sometimes. Sext her and see if certain things get her excited or not. If they do then try to execute them when you get home. In text you can say anything you want. She'll let you know if she's down for it or not. Get freaky and have fun with it. Sex is meant to be fun.

1 person likes this.
  6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I for one think that she might just be too tired physically to have sex, since during the day she'd send the OP texts expressing her interest in physical intimacy. That may suggest she's still actually interested but unable to follow through for physical reasons rather than emotional. It's hard to say, though, because the OP hasn't really provided us with a lot of information.

One thing that I can say is that, for some people, even a 9-5 schedule is pretty straining, and it might drain them physically, or mentally, or both. I hope the OP understand that, just because he works 13 hours a day and still have the energy to have sex afterward doesn't mean that's the case for everyone else.

7. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

I think Yo and chuckchuck need to switch partners.

8. OsirisBacklash

OsirisBacklash Members

You've basically explained the reason why I was "almost married" three times, but never pulled the trigger. After living with three different women who I considered marrying, I figured out that your situation is pretty common.

If it didn't happen on her end, it happened on mine. In two of those long-term relationships, I was the one who ended up coming home and not wanting it, even though I spent all day at work thinking about it. I would literally be at work fantasizing about my girlfriend, drive home at top speed waiting to rip her clothes off, then I would get home and not want it any more. It's really bizarre and I'm not going to pretend to know why it happens...but it truly does suck. Thankfully, I'm not the type of guy who solves the problem by cheating; my solution was just to (eventually) end the relationship or let it self-destruct (not the best way.)

Here's the only advice I can give, but your mileage may vary: when I got home and suddenly didn't want sex, I would just do whatever (watch TV, etc.) with my GF and that was that. HOWEVER...if she took the initiative and jumped all over me, I would eagerly participate in the act. And it wasn't "forced" or something that I felt bad about later. It usually kicked my sexuality into high-gear and we would go two or three times...and I would be more into it for days afterward. The best that I can figure is that after months or years of being the sexual aggressor, I just wanted her to show some of that unbridled lust and make the first move.

I also know from experience that when a girl teases you, gets you all worked up, and then shuts you down enough times, you start to lose interest. Suddenly, the idea of being built up just to be knocked down overwhelms the desire to have sex and you just stop giving a damn. If you grew up watching Married with Children, this probably makes sense. Peggy Bundy once said something like, "you can take control over your husband by denying sex, but eventually they start to like that...." XD

9. SunshineSummerlott

SunshineSummerlott Members

Give that girl a good ol' rub down when she gets home from work...maybe send some flowers to her job sometime in the near future.

10. Masyry

Masyry Members

#3 is now a requirement for intercourse in California... unless a man wants to avoid a felony rape charge that is.

Orrrrrr is now felony rape in the state of California.

Gotta love how feminists are so afraid of their own desires they make it a felony for a man to give them what they want... or maybe it's the women who can't get men to do that to them and so want to make it illegal for any woman to get it?

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oi, another one of these threads

Name anything, ANYTHING else in life where you dont get bored looking at or doing the same thing all the time

12. Masyry

Masyry Members

No matter how hot a woman is, somewhere there's a man who's sick and tired of...

13. mathias0815

mathias0815 Members

Yeah, I tried it as well with my ex - but nevertheless she didn't switch from passive mode to active mode. I guess I could wait years until she would have been active. Perhaps it was more due to my own appetite (or longing) for sex that I couldn#t outwait her. She was always willing and no refusal but that passiveness - I don't wanna have it anymore in a relation - although I'm aware that things might evolve differently :-/

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

chuck the sex starved op is never coming back to check here for all your wonderful advice

however...it is so obvious she is already fucking a new guy at her new job and it is only a matter of time before chuckchuck reregisters under a new username...chucked chuck to post a new thread called ''how can I get my wife back'' or some similar shit

1 person likes this.