Crystal Power

Discussion in 'Metaphysics and Mysticism' started by AstralBear, Apr 18, 2015.

1. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Wanted to see if there were some people around who now a fair amount about crystals. I just started getting into them and have been cramming my head. I have been using my black tourmaline, rose quartz, and hematite primarily and have noticed some great effects with it controlling my anxiety. However, I also have a blue lace agate, chevron amethyst, and a piece of quartz crystal, and when they are near my auric field, my anxiety shoots up and I start feeling like I am going to go out-of-body or even die. I’ve smudged, bathed, and have raised the vibrations of the crystals with my singing bowl, but I have not programmed them, because I don’t think it’s right. Any idea what’s going on?

1 person likes this.
  2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

On the general subject of anxiety, you might want to check out this thread http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/458019-treating-depression-and-anxiety/

I think what ever works for you is fine, as long as it doesn't cost too much money or have some negative side effect.

The common sense advice is to stick with the things that are working, and stay away from the things that are harmful. If the blue lace agate, chevron amethyst, and quartz crystal are causing harm, why be around them?

Also, is it the three in combination, or just any one of these?

A meditation practice could be really good for reducing your anxiety. A group practice could be especially good.

I also recommend trying a diet of fresh, lightly cooked whole foods served warm, and avoiding ingesting anything served cold, including water.

3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I don't know if this helps, because I am very new to crystal therapy and use my crystals in light meditation when my energy is drawn to a specific crystal (right now, on my keyboard, I have an amethyst, rose quartz, and mangano) but perhaps it is time to pass the crystals on and find new ones (or let new ones find you?)

In the past, when a crystal gives me anxiety or a negative energy of the sort, I've passed it on (left it on a beach, given it to a friend).

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Don't forget to cleanse crystals that have drawn negativity or anxiety away from you quite often. I keep my Tourmaline in sea salt when not wearing them. You can also cleanse them outside in the soil, or in a pot of sand... Salt works best though. (this can be used for any crystal, I'm just using Tourmaline as an example as it's the stone I use the most)

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sometimes I program a stone for a special working. More often than not i use the natural vibrations the stone has in a general way.

6. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Thank you! I will check into the link and have a thorough look over it.

You may be right!

Yep, done it several times, no change.

Programming a stone just seems so wrong to me. I would feel egotistical trying to program something so ancient.

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Programming is a harsh word. It's more like asking the stone if you might align your desire with its energy.

1 person likes this.
  8. Tyrsonswood

Quartz is best for this it's a very adaptable mineral.

1 person likes this.
  9. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i would suggest formatting and partitioning your crystals before programming them, but dont forget to backup your vibrational energy in a pot of sand or soil first.

1 person likes this.
  10. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

Right now I'm carrying around Citrine, Labradorite, and Muldavite

11. ChinaCatSunflower02

What does it mean to format, partition, and program a Crystal?

12. Tyrsonswood

It means he's trolling.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't know too much about crystals but it is intriguing and I am interested in learning. One of my sisters is really into them and she goes out to places and finds them and then styles them and sells on an eBay store. She makes good money from it too. :)

2 people like this.
  14. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

How does she style them? Does she wrap them with wire and beads?

15. ChinaCatSunflower02

Just wanted to update everyone that I finally acquired a Muldavite. Love it. I currently carry it with a Citrine and Labradorite.