Kim Kardashian

Discussion in 'People' started by Ashalicious, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I do like Bruce Jenner, though. He won a gold medal, yes...but he also seems cursed.....lost his brother to a car accident....and someone died in a car accident he was involved with this year....got involved with that sick family for the most part.....and seems to be a female trapped in a male body. I have never seen him speak disingenuiously...He was in the same school as Stan here...and they played on the same fields together when they were younger at school.....so I am going to watch the show about him on Friday.

2. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I have a thing for train wrecks. Lindsay Lohan types. I don't know what it is about them.....

3. Ashalicious

Oh is that on friday? This friday? What network? I haven't heard anything about that interview, but I would like to watch it. I want to hear his side of the story.

4. Pengu

Pengu Members

I would think it's just jealousy.
    Number one: she's pretty hot
    number two: she became popular from the reality show
    A lot of people don't like the fact that the whole family got so popular just from the show.

I don't hate her myself. Although, I can see she clearly loves being wanted etc. Due to her sex tape, her modeling and over all her behavior in front of the camera.

Over all, people tend to do things because other people do them. In this case, you hear people hating on her, so in turn, they will begin to hate her too.
    Snowball affect.

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know......It was in the newspaper. i do not have a tv guide......I will investigate further on Firday to see what time it is on...by googling or something...or reading the newspaper that day that has the tv guide in it always for the day.
    All i know is that he is being interviewed by Diane Sawyer this coming Friday evening for now....and it will be televised, and maybe it is prerecorded. I have no idea...it does not matter.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

One of the more appaling things she's done imo is naming her child "North West".

2 people like this.
  7. Marshall Kohl

Marshall Kohl Members

Because she is brave enough to ignore haters in a very calm manner :)

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

When a person happens to have them ignoring haters has more to do with being pragmatic. Ignoring anything is not particularly brave. Actively trying to becomie the biggest attention whore in the world however can be seen as an attempt one needs to be a bit brave for. But all it really seems to take is a strong urge, a big ego and some luck.

9. aleigh24024

aleigh24024 Member

AHHHH yes i agree lol, she needs to go away.

1 person likes this.
  10. PDeanie

PDeanie Members

Don't know don't care I'd still bang her she is major submissive

11. Debategirl782

Debategirl782 Members

Because shes famous for being famous! She has no talent.
    Kim is very annoying. Why does she talk in a baby voice all the time.
    She love herself. Very vain.

12. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

She just named her new baby Saint.

Probably because her ex, Reggie Bush, used to play for the New Orleans Saints when they were together, and she was thinking about him when Kanye fucked her.

[*drops microphone*] I'm out.

1 person likes this.
  13. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

People need someone to talk about!

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    They must have empty lives themselves and like to see and talk about someone like them who actually managed to 'made it'. My suspicion.

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

hmmmmm...

[​IMG]

Hotwater

16. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

lol

Now, picture those 2 when she is 40-50; they won't be putting 'those two ' on any TMZ websites.

1 person likes this.
  17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Shopping spree includes the purchase of specially wide modified chairs to encompass her bodacious rear-quarter [​IMG]

Hotwater

18. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

Does she need to pay for two seats on the plane?

I guess they can count as carry ons' and first class usually has wider seats.

But then again, she may just pull out the nozzle and deflate them a bit in order to fit between the armrests.

Must sound like two balloons rubbing against each other.

The zingers are endless :D I guess she does pose some credible point in life; that of jokes to makes us all laugh on the ridiculousness that some go too for fame and notoriety.

19. Ashalicious

I can't believe this thread is still going. This reinforces the point I made in my original post, that people really do LOVE to hate this woman.

20. badphotoguy

badphotoguy Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm not a big fan of her, but I do think she is attractive.

[​IMG]