Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop
Photo
- - - - -

What The Hell Is Wrong With Moms These Days....

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted July 29 2016 - 06:17 PM

Someone has to keep Moloch fed, might as well be worthless moms and Planned Parenthood.

• IRQ42 likes this

#32 hotwater

hotwater

• PipPipPip
  • 23,290 posts
  • LocationNorthern New England

Posted July 30 2016 - 01:36 AM

There's always another one, and another....

Daughters Shot Dead By Her Pro-Gun Advocate Mom Was Due to Get Married Days Later

3:51 PM EDT, June 27, 2016

Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office identified the mother as 42-year-old Christy Sheats. They say Sheats shot and killed her daughters after a family argument turned deadly on Friday evening.

Madison Sheats was 17, her sister Taylor was 22.

Taylor was scheduled to marry longtime boyfriend Juan Sebastian Lugo on Monday, a family member posted to Facebook.

The tragedy unfolded in an affluent neighborhood near Houston as Christy Sheats exploded with rage, firing at her daughters as they fled into the street. 

Her husband could be heard pleading: "Don't do this! They're our kids!

Hotwater

Edited by hotwater, July 30 2016 - 01:37 AM.

Never! This is outrageous. I'm through with it. I'll have no more of this hell-spawn!

#33 Bud D

Bud D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted July 30 2016 - 02:26 PM

I remember a movie of a lady who had killed one of her kids and put another in a wheel chair.  I think a third one survived and that one and the wheelchair bound kid were adopted by a police family.  The mom was dating a guy that didn't want kids to she made up a story of what didn't occur, when she shot the kids. 

When that movie came out my mom was dating a cop from Cleveland.  She was really violent and abusive every time he wasn't around.  He would go into a movie store or something and she would turn around and beat us in the back seat.  I learned later that she was suicidal and it was just an over all bad time.  My parents divorced when I was 5 or 6 and my dad was pretty much starting to die.  All he ever said was to listen to mom, he was a drinker.

Having lived through a time that I thought I could get murdered.  And there were other times in life people seemed to care less about me surviving.  I know mom's can snap under pressure.  More mom's are working and not all of them marry the best man.  But I get along with my mom fine now.  She didn't kill any of us.  It was about a year or two that I hit puberty and could fight back.  Something about a mom that isn't going to kill a boy who is an athlete and can kick a little mom ass.  It's funny though because when I pushed back she told my little sister to call the cops.  She didn't call the cops because we all knew she was abusive.  I much rather want to see someone smoke a joint than beat or otherwise harm their children.  But the world is fucked up and these religious people think child abuse is ok!

#34 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 15,827 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted July 30 2016 - 02:40 PM

So at the end of the day you turned out alright because of a few beatings. ;)

And there it is folks, beatings obtain respect which in turns makes you turn out fine. So start wailing on your no good asshole rug rats, TODAY! And start defining a better future of upcoming children. :)

Edited by Irminsul, July 30 2016 - 02:40 PM.

• IRQ42 likes this
Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#35 Bud D

Bud D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted July 30 2016 - 03:13 PM

So at the end of the day you turned out alright because of a few beatings. ;)
And there it is folks, beatings obtain respect which in turns makes you turn out fine. So start wailing on your no good asshole rug rats, TODAY! And start defining a better future of upcoming children. :)

Do you want to find out how bad I turned out?

You sound like a Nazi.

Maybe you didn't think through your edit real good.

Edited by Bud D, July 30 2016 - 03:18 PM.

#36 IRQ42

IRQ42

Scientia Potentia Est

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,034 posts
  • Locationsegmentation fault

Posted July 30 2016 - 03:30 PM

it's been shown that positive reinforcement is MUCH better at reinforcing positive behaviors. that's all I will say, but physical harm, pain, violence, suffering, &c are more likely to produce loathing, hatred, and the person wanting to act out against the person inflicting these undeniably mean and unpleasant things and is less likely to promote positive behaviors.
"Real programmers use a magnetized needle and a steady hand"

In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion ...

If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative
programs, by the same token they deserve to be punished if they
restrict the use of these programs.
-- Richard Stallman

https://github.com/IRQ42/
Posted Image

#37 Bud D

Bud D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted July 30 2016 - 03:32 PM

it's been shown that positive reinforcement is MUCH better at reinforcing positive behaviors. that's all I will say, but physical harm, pain, violence, suffering, &c are more likely to produce loathing, hatred, and the person wanting to act out against the person inflicting these undeniably mean and unpleasant things and is less likely to promote positive behaviors.

Ya I doubt that from my experience. Fuck the studies. All the assholes I knew lived cuddled lives.

#38 IRQ42

IRQ42

Scientia Potentia Est

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,034 posts
  • Locationsegmentation fault

Posted July 30 2016 - 06:06 PM

Fuck the studies.

you sound angry

"Real programmers use a magnetized needle and a steady hand"

In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion ...

If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative
programs, by the same token they deserve to be punished if they
restrict the use of these programs.
-- Richard Stallman

https://github.com/IRQ42/
Posted Image

#39 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,508 posts

Posted July 30 2016 - 06:17 PM

No child or anyone deserves to be beaten up for nothing, so f off to anyone who thinks so.

Edited by Moonglow181, July 30 2016 - 06:18 PM.

• IRQ42 and Yggdrazil like this

#40 Bud D

Bud D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted July 30 2016 - 06:30 PM

Sounds like all of you haven't been through anything as a kid. More people putting bad vibes on bad vibes.

Been through myself what most will never or ever understand.

#41 Bud D

Bud D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted July 30 2016 - 06:33 PM

I think going through bad times can make someone stronger. A bad trip can make someone more resilient. There are times were fault isn't of any use. Arguments don't work.

Edited by Bud D, July 30 2016 - 06:34 PM.

#42 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,508 posts

Posted July 30 2016 - 06:39 PM

Sounds like all of you haven't been through anything as a kid. More people putting bad vibes on bad vibes.

Well, I am not going to vomit it all out here......but you could not imagine. This is not group therapy here, so I will refrain from  matching horror stories with you......

I turned out a wonderful human being, though, and i don't need to argue about it or prove it to anyone.

Edited by Moonglow181, July 30 2016 - 06:41 PM.

#43 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 15,827 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted July 30 2016 - 07:32 PM

Do you want to find out how bad I turned out?

You sound like a Nazi.

Maybe you didn't think through your edit real good.

Lern2czarcasm
Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#44 ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted July 31 2016 - 12:45 PM

No idea what that means bro, sorry for bumping this thread with the empty post btw ... i don't remember doing that, must have been a glitch

Moloch was worshiped in the middle east, according to old accounts, at the base of his idols were a furnace that babies and small children were thrown into as sacrafices.

#45 newbie-one

newbie-one

one with the newbiverse

• PipPipPip
  • 8,117 posts

Posted August 01 2016 - 09:25 AM

Sorry to hear that you went through this.  Unfortunately, people often try to deal with their problems by taking out their frustrations on the easiest target available, which all too often is innocent people, especially children.  Sounds like you mom was one of those people.

#46 Yggdrazil

Yggdrazil

• PipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted August 01 2016 - 09:34 AM

I genuinely believe feminism has caused women to hate themselves, the concept of "family", and kids.

• Piaf likes this

#47 Bud D

Bud D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted August 01 2016 - 02:14 PM

I think mom's find out how hard it is. Would you say most mom's that lose control gave birth sorta young? Working over time and raising 3 kids while not bringing home much money seems impossible to me.

#48 penguinsfan13

penguinsfan13

• PipPipPip
  • 10,530 posts

Posted August 01 2016 - 04:42 PM

What about moms that kill their kids with bombs?

its not often i like one of your posts but i had to like this one...only problem is i wasted all my likes on the like me error club, thread.

so giving you a big check, like this <-----here

doo be doo be doo, beware of the penguins.

#49 cyberangel

cyberangel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted October 06 2016 - 02:03 PM

I genuinely believe feminism has caused women to hate themselves, the concept of "family", and kids.

Good for hating the concept of family. As Terence McKenna and Timothy Leary said, children should be raised collectively. Hopefully this is where feminism is headed. As for hating self and children, no, this is not the case. Feminism is about respect. The patriarchy is to blame for self-hatred and misanthropy.

#50 Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted October 06 2016 - 02:29 PM

I dont think shit like that should be on the news. There's no reason for anyone to know about such things except for the family involved.

So when my husband kills me I shouldn't have to worry about there being a story about it on the evening news. It'll just be treated as a family matter. Cool.

When I lived in the city and read the local paper every day, shaking and battering deaths of children were common. The parents usually got off with relatively light manslaughter sentences and media coverage was almost non-existent.

I dont understand it either, but I also don't think its a new phenomenon. We just hear about I more often. In the 90s a woman from my state named Susan Smith drowned her kids in a lake and it was on the news for months.

There was an outpouring of sympathy for Susan Smith.

#51 Yggdrazil

Yggdrazil

• PipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted October 06 2016 - 03:19 PM

Good for hating the concept of family. As Terence McKenna and Timothy Leary said, children should be raised collectively. Hopefully this is where feminism is headed. As for hating self and children, no, this is not the case. Feminism is about respect. The patriarchy is to blame for self-hatred and misanthropy.

i have yet to see any evidence that women are actually happier via feminism. if anything studies suggest the opposite.
  • Yggdrazil likes this

Click to shop at Zamnesia