Yum... Lunch.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by hookdrake, Apr 9, 2015.

1. hookdrake

hookdrake Members

Nooner!!! Yes ladies and gentleman. Haven't had one for a long time, but I had a nooner with a coworker today in my truck in the parking lot at work. She's a coworker I occasionally hook up with at company functions. She's like 7 years older than me.

This morning, I need a file from her department, plus I just wanted to kill some time bs ing around with the people around there. I went to her office and she was dressed sooo sexy in a nice business skirt and pretty revealing shirt, Normally people dress pretty casual at my work unless they deal with clients. Hair and make up was done right. I got the file from her and told her to go to lunch with me.

Around lunch she came over to my office, bitching about the work she did for her client and she had to meet the guy after work. All the way to my truck she was bitching like no other. And when we got to my truck, she told me she wasn't that hungry and asked if i was up for it. hmmm.... yes! We could of done it right there but I was so stupid and I drove around the parking lot to parked two rows back. We both climbed to the back seats, she took off her stockings, I dropped my pants, she sat on my lap, moved her panties to the side and sat on my cock and she started grinding. I came inside of her, freaking all that cum dripped out of her onto my pants.

How was your day? Was it as exciting as mine? Please do share.

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My day was pretty much like yours. I spent it writing fiction.

2 people like this.
  3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Work must be pretty slow today. It seems you have nothing else to do so youre spending your day writing erotic fiction that you can later fap to.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you really think he waited until later?

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Idk, depends on how isolated his cubicle is.

Though he could be one of those exhibitionist..

6. Dpm12

Dpm12 Member

LIES!

7. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Eh...it could happen. I've turned down a few ladies while on the job. Just yesterday, I was on a job site with an older lady. Not too old but I was surprised her husband has been in a nursing home with Alzheimers for 4 years. She must have been older but she looked like she was in her early 50's. Totally doable for me under different circumstances. Women like her are a turn-on for me.

8. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I don't even know what to say to this ridiculousness. He "told her" to go to lunch? Who the fuck tells someone to go to lunch? There are so many things wrong with that, I don't even know where to start.

If someone I worked with "told" me to go to lunch, I'd fucking tell them exactly where to put it.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

what color were her stockings? .. what kind of shoes was she wearing?

most importantly, how big is your penis in this story?