Bigfoot Sightings!

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Dimwitted, Apr 5, 2015.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

. It's still not definitive proof...

Not even respectably approved evidence is definitive . It does not completely define a creature . But
    that is a professional technicality .

As to one more thing that I accept with little doubt - Sasquatch plays the flute .

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Proving big foots existence wouldn't mean squat to me, really.

Nessy on the other hand, I'd be super excited if I could see a dinosaur. :)

3. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Proving big foot's existence wouldn't mean sasquatch to me.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

;)

I see what you did there.

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's a good thing that Big Foot wants to be avoided by us, I think......if it does exist.....means it just wants to be left alone.....and not bother anyone.....

6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have been watching Monsters Among Us, a program on tv, as a documentary show....and I find it strange that many of the monsters said to exist we hardly ever see have fiction lore all around them already....Big Foot correlates with King Kong....there was a creature living in the swamps they call the Swamp creature that correlates to Creature of the Black lagoon....and etc.

7. Chuppie19

Chuppie19 Members

I believe Big Foot could be Human and that we was like Big Foot but we developed how we look now. I also believe that Big Foot is not the only one left ... it have more of Big Foots in caves also places that is to dangerous for us humans to explore. There's this place that is a water whole that leads to no where because no one knows what down there, and fire man try putting ropes down the water whole with a camera and it never came back up. I think maybe just maybe its another world of Big Foots and Dinosaurs down in the water whole but its just my imagination. In my opinion science never figure where we came from , but some say we was from apes ancestors ect and i want to know if aliens is not our big issue what if the children in this world gone missing without a trace who knows Big Foot eats human who knows right ?

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so what happened? it's not like they sent an explorer down and he didn't come back; this was attached to the firemen by a rope. did they pull the rope up and it was just cut off or what?

1 person likes this.
  9. Chuppie19

Chuppie19 Members

The fire man had to let go since the fire man had a rope around him and people was holding him but he was okay but the rope was gone and the camera was gone so it was no evidence of something down in the water whole because the camera fell down in the water and rope . I seen it on the news and i know people say sometimes news lies well even science said that they happy the fire man is okay and safe because they was sending a monkey and it never came back up its lost down the water whole.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I thought it was only in mountains and swamps. I have never heard of a desert sighting.

People always say "where is the proof" like a body or something. My opinion is that they do exist but they are not of this world like a bear or other animal we know is in the forest. It's a super natural being. This is also what the Native Americans think, they are guardians of the forest but you will never find the evidence mainstream science demands for them. They also seem to be very intelligent so they know how to avoid us in a way other animals can not. They don't want us to find them. I have never seen one but people that have usually describe a horrible smell.

2 people like this.
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Maybe Bigfoot likes to go on camping trips as well.

12. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Well that leaves out bigfoot. i assume it is a creature.

13. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

^^Oops, I left out the word 'known'.

The Smithsonian Institution probably has all evidence found swept under the rug.

14. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I bet he feels left out :(

15. Justin_Hale

:)

16. Justin_Hale

Sasquatch Watching a Passing Train

[​IMG]

Picture was taken on a cell phone from a moving train near Hayden Lake, Idaho. 8-19-2014. [The creature is enlarged in the square on the right]

2 people like this.
  17. Asmodean

Looks like someone missed the take off of the millenium falcon.

1 person likes this.
  18. Justin_Hale

If you said that because of the look on his face, my hat's off to you, lol.

19. Asmodean

They left him behind :(

20. Justin_Hale

While he was taking a pee :(