Anyone Else Do This With Cigar Butts?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by theacidpulp, Mar 31, 2015.

1. theacidpulp

theacidpulp Member

i kind of have two oddball stoney questions having to do with tobacco, thought this was the place for it.

1. i actually love smoking a nice swisher sweet or white owl as is, not rolled up as a blunt. i also enjoy really nice, crafted cigars when i can get em, but being a twenty-one-year old i rather typically don't have as much money as i'd like to some of the time, and i discovered i enjoyed slumming it with the cheap cigars (i love garcia y vegas and cigar seconds as well). does anyone else smoke these just as a cigar smoke, without making a blunt.

2. for those of you who do smoke cigars, do you ever cut the burnt part off the butt, and roll the tobacco up as a rolly? i smoke these cigarettes like i would a cigar, just using the mouth. i know it sounds kinda gutterish but it's actually a flavorful part of the cigar which can be quite enjoyable prepared this way. i just know i can't be the only weirdo doing all this stuff.

so, my fellow stoners, am i all alone? or are some of you also rocking the bum-bourgeouis life with me? just curious

1 person likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I only smoke the green with no extras or fill ins.

3. theacidpulp

theacidpulp Member

yeah the funny thing is, i really don't like blunts that much. i mean i'm not turning down a puff but my lungs are so fucked i just hack and it makes it really unpleasant. i usually smoke glass with joints thrown in here and there. but i do love my swisher sweets

4. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Those aren't cigars :D

I used to puff on swishers and black n milds now n then. I just put em out and go on my merry way tho. Black n Milds have a nice distinct vanilla-ey smell/taste.

5. theacidpulp

theacidpulp Member

it's a machine-made cigarillo. last time i checked that's a kind of cigar. unless you're doing a crocodile dundee thing. "that's not a cigar. THIS is a cigar."

6. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Be careful smoking those machine-made blunts that are designed to be rolled into blunts.

I once found a piece of plastic in a Philly.

I've never re-rolled the cigar tobacco, but it could be done. I have started half-smoked cigars up again, so it probably wouldn't be too different. Maybe even a bit less stale.

7. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

When I smoked cigarettes, some of my social smoking situations called for lots of nicotine over long periods of time, so I'd buy swishers and backwoods and shit. Some of them taste moderately okay, and the nasty flavored ones smell delicious - and make your head spin.

Then I stopped smoking cigarettes when I realized I wasn't getting the same enjoyment, despite getting the same head change, and my lungs and mouth always hurt and felt chemical-imbued. (mouth never recovered, truth be told - I have drymouth problems that I think are mostly a result of tobacco use, like my mouth is always in the state of recovering from a 2 pack day).

So while I had the money, I bought better cigars, for a little while. Out of the humidor, under 25 bucks.

In retrospect, I regret smoking anything but american spirits and better cigars. There's pretty much no way you could get me to touch a swisher now - they're NOT very enjoyable, they do NOT taste very good, they are HORRIBLE for your health, and smoking the butt in rollies is fucking disgusting and pathetic. I enjoyed the nicer stuff, and even if it's not great for you, at least it was bad for me in a way that was really enjoyable. I would not choose again, if given the chance, to waste my health on shit tobacco sold by immoral people. Have some self-respect.

Smoking cheap cigar butts is not a matter of some delicate flavors and sophisticated nuance that we all just missed, it's a matter of being a fucking pathetic addict. Take your balls back.

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Smoking (higher quality) cigars over the course of multiple sessions is perfectly fine etiquette so far as I know, and is certainly tradition regardless. Totally different from re-rolling smoked cigar butts.

9. dutchblood87

dutchblood87 Member

it's been a good minute since i've had a nice cigar, bnm, or even a clove. i enjoy all three. makes me feel like i should own a rolex, bentley, and have a mailbox with my own initials. i smoke a pack a day, camels, but man, i think i should go get a nice cigar now. fuck the swishers and owls, i've always hated blunts, i feel they're a waste, and that people who smoke them brag.

jmho