Opinion On Dating Chubby Or Fat Girls?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Thepoof, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I dated a chubby girl about fifteen years ago. She had a great personality, but our sex life left a lot to be desired.

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I say if you like her and she's a good person that's all that really matters.

1 person likes this.
  3. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I actually think it's really disgusting that the OP thinks so little of herself that she is expecting not to be found sexy by men because she is bigger. It's one thing to be 500 pounds, but another to be just a little overweight. If you are health conscious but still not thin but you're happy with yourself, then fuck anyone who says you're not sexy. Don't go out into the dating world expecting to have to work 100x harder than thin girls. You don't owe anyone anything but to be yourself. If the guy or girl is right, then they will love you and worship you for the personality and body that you have. Don't try to compensate, just do you. I'm so sick of body apologizing. When I was on dating sites I said straight up, if you're not into a bigger girl, don't message me for a one night stand or because you have a fat fetish. I'm worth more than that and so are you.

1 person likes this.
  4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe it is disgusting as that what this modern society does to people and girls about their self image...if you are not anorexic model thin and flat as a board or boy...you are worthless and there is something wrong with you gets instilled, but I never let it.,..i am curvy like Marilyn.....more thin than fat,though... and if you don't like it, someone else will, has always been my attitude...one of the things you should never let society dictate to you....how you feel about yourself.

4 people like this.
  5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Society places so much value on "appearances" ... scientists and people like me just think this is silly. We judge people by what they say, what they think, and what they do ... not how they look. Though I will admit, we all probably do this subconsciously sometimes while not being consciously aware of it.

There have been studies showing that interviewers and hiring managers are left with a better opinion and more likely to hire an attractive candidate over possibly more qualified but less attractive individual ... this disgusts me. Merit trumps appearance (it really should) ... now if you happen to have both then you're truly set!

It seems too many people tend to look for "what's wrong" ... and overlook good traits after maybe finding a single flaw, which we all have flaws.

2 people like this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's one of my dating site peeves. i do understand that girls get a ton of disgusting and/or stupid messages. but so many women have profiles that consist of an angry list of guys that shouldn't message them, and say nothing to actually make a decent guy want to message them. it may scare away a few bad ones, but i think it also scares away all the good ones.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you're looking for something or someone specific, there's no point advertising for every Tom, Dick and Harry to contact you. I don't use singles sites, but I'm straight forward down the barrel as to who I'm looking for on a swingers site, and if that's stops a few good ones from messaging me then so be it, that's just how it is. Either way it's better than 20+ people contacting me that I'll have no interest in...not that it matter most of the time, people don't read.

8. la Principessa

Well my profile wasn't super angry and there was no list of who shouldn't message me. I worded it as nicely as I could. I felt like I had to put it in there because I knew that some people wouldn't even look at the profile and just message every girl the same thing. I had one guy message me and we were having a good convo, and then he just went "Oh I just looked at your pics, you're not my type" and I was like...okay fair enough, but why didn't you look before you wasted my time? I even had a body shot as my profile pic.

1 person likes this.
  9. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Chubby is good. I like a little extra tummy to play with. But fat? The worst sex I had was with fat chicks. They lay there like a sack of taters, doing nothing, saying nothing, they simply had no idea what sex was. And yes Pressed Rat, they were of legal age!
    All I can say is "experience".

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I don’t know, I can’t imagine dating a fat women but if I did, damn she would have to have one hell of a personality. I mean like Kirstie Alley, or Rachel hunter

Hotwater

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Cuddly girls IMO traditionally have better personalities than your thin girls.

1 person likes this.
  12. It doesn't really matter to me, as long as the personality is decent. Ive been in relationships with mostly thin women, but I have no issue with the opposite end.

13. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

And I'm guessing all the guys who responded with a No,are Brad Pitt lookalikes,with a bod as a fit as a butchers dog!lol

14. Jennysexy

Jennysexy Members

Hello I'm fairly new myself, if I'm honest weight shouldn't be an issue in a relationship big people can be good lovers just like skinny people can be good lovers, I'm not the fittest person and my Liam doesn't care about that he treats me perfectly been with him 3 years and recently found out I'm pregnant, but getting back to your question, no I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be with someone who's big or why someone shouldn't be with you cause of your weight it's personality that counts not body weight (in my opinion)

15. la Principessa

Right?? lmao [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

17. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

P.S.

One does not need to be conventionally attractive to be exclusively attracted to conventionally attractive people.

18. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Are women attracted to skinny guys?
    Are men attracted to bigger women?

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wouldnt a butchers dog be fat? It wouldnt have to do anything, just sit out the back ans wait to get thrown the off cuts

Its a strange saying

magickman likes this.
  20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yeah i wondered the same thing. Maybe a butchers dog has to hunt down the cows? :p

magickman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.