Opinion On Dating Chubby Or Fat Girls?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Thepoof, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I for some reason am just unattracted to really big people. I don't really like super fit either, a little bit of a muffin top is super hot to me

But doesn't mean I can't have some good overweight friends. You don't really get to choose what you're attracted to, you just follow. and there is defiantly a group that is interested in bigger women hence BBW.

2. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Disagree, I found what I was attracted to, a woman with a good heart, and I married her 7 years ago.

Barry Thrift likes this.
  3. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

So you're attracted to wholesome women

4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

physical attractiveness might be what catches my eye first, but it goes much deeper than that. i think intellect is actually one of the most attractive features. a hot chick with no brains may be outwardly appealing, but could i stand to spend time with her? could she stand to spend time with me? shes likely not going to understand me, i will be able to completely understand her and why she doesnt understand me (which may be frustrating) but it will be harder for me to respect her and her to respect me as well.

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

things always have to be deep...the other stuff does not last....

magickman likes this.
  6. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Wholesome being someone who has the most beautiful mind that I have ever seen in a human being.

5 people like this.
  7. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

I've always been attracted to chubby or fat girls since I was 14 (now 31) and I always dated skinny girls until I finally discovered the woman of my dreams who happened to be a chubby girl.

Skinny girls always have left me cold and I now realise why.

8. diesel#

diesel# Members

The only major turn off is the baggage some bring with it. I don't like morbidly obese women but a few extra pounds is okay in my book as long as it's not causing health issues and you are somewhat health conscious. Everybody has different opinions, and for God's sake can we as society quit glamorizing stick women as the only thing that's beautiful.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ugh. All those bones and pointy bits. No thanks.

10. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Everyone is attracted to what they are attracted to. I rather like big men...always have. Funny though as I have seen and heard men talking about "fat" women before and how they like skinny hot chicks. Then ya look at the sloth saying it....LOL!

magickman and Yogamat like this.
  11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Chubby girls give the best blowies.

mondoglove likes this.
  12. shygurl170

shygurl170 Members

This is similar to women like taller men.

I do prefer taller men, however most I have been with have been my height or shorter. I am not even that tall.

I am on the "chubby" side. I am just the same as sensual as I was when I 20 something and "thinner". Not as vanilla, but that's not about size.

13. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I went to type a response to this thread and was going to say: "I think girls can get away with being chubby and considered attractive more so than men" But then I thought about it some more and I'm not sure if this is true or the opposite is true.

14. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I really think men can get away with being chubby more than women actually. Example: think of all the overweight male actors who still get cast in main character roles. There are tons of them. Now try to think of overweight female actors who get cast in similar roles. There aren't many.

3 people like this.
  15. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

That's true, but are those males considered attractive? Or are they usually just goofy lovable idiot characters? Now female actresses who are "curvy (I hate this term)", are usually considered sexy, right?

16. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I haven't seen enough crappy romantic comedies to back up my argument.

1 person likes this.
  17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

chubby, yes. fat, no.

i think women are generally considered attractive up to a certain point, and then they hit the wall. men's perceived attractiveness seems to be more of a slow downward curve as their weight increases.

1 person likes this.
  18. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Member

I've just always preferred it. It's not about suiting an image that's already printed. It's about filling a picture that doesn't exist yet with what you want to be there. Larger women are who I ended up with for most of my relationships, and I'm just fine with that.

If a thinner woman comes across my path and there's something? Hey, I'm not one to back down from that right someone. I think that figure and visual appearance has less to do with who's right for us than we think.

19. ~*out4fun*~

~*out4fun*~ Members

I myself like the women I date. They have meat on the bones. Two skinny people need to have sex outside they might start a fire. A woman needs to know she is worth the catch. Don't be used! (Only if you want to) anyways. And be a clean woman. I have seen big girls that omg! The big girls that look like they. Have not taken a shower in mouth.not happen! I have seen very beautiful lady's that are chubby. Unless know I'm not a small man. Myself I'm 6 ft and 240. I go to gym. I see skinny toned woman all the time. Most of them look good ,but the attitude sucks! The bigger women talk and are polite.

20. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Mmm, spot on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.