Gemini Here!

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by BrittanyLane86, Mar 29, 2015.

1. BrittanyLane86

BrittanyLane86 Members

Hi there,I'm new to this site and recently came out as bisexual a few months ago. My passion is astrology and how not only our sun signs can determine if we are compatible with certain people or not,but our natal charts play a big factor in relationships as well. I've studied this religiously for months and know from experience this stuff is real! We are all effected by the certain elements we were born with and those who think any different can stay in the dark ages! All astrology does is gives us an awareness about aspects of ourselves that we can be blind to and sheds light on those influences and how it affects our personality and relationships! I'm a gemini with cancer rising! And if you understand anything about that combo,my life hasn't been easy until I got into astrology and understood why I was such a mess.lol When I tell people I'm into astrology I get a bit of eye rolling,but it has changed my life and helped me better understand myself and that is an awesome thing!

2. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

I don't know a whole lot about astrology or zodiac symbolism, but there was something I read in a book once. Something along the lines of...

Being a Gemini is like being split in two on an island. The two of you are always on opposite sides of the island trying to catch up with each other.

Just thought I'd share that here ;)

Oh hey I saw you in chat earlier! High five! :D

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I (a gemini) didn't need astrology to become aware of this :p

1 person likes this.
  4. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

:D

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it
    how do you explain the people with the same star lineup etc as yourself but who's lives are awesome?

are those folks just lucky?.....what made the difference????