Legs Keep Slipping

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by MrDarkness1989, Mar 29, 2015.

1. MrDarkness1989

MrDarkness1989 Members

Hi. I'm 25 and I'm having sex every 2-3 days with my girlfriend. Anytime I go on top I struggle to keep it going because my legs keep slipping. Even changing to having it on the floor and with my pillows everywhere it just didn't work. It's frustrating.

She tells me not to worry about it and that I'm probably worrying about it during sex and going soft. Any tips on this position at all?

1 person likes this.
  2. funseeker

funseeker Members

Very smooth silky/satin sheets can be very slippery, but if you slip on the floor then it's not that. Unless you have a polished wooden floor that's slippery too? Changing angle (with pillows under her bottom etc) no good either, I see? Not much else I can think of. Except reversing your position on the bed so your feet press against the headboard, or alternatively push the foot of the bed up against a wall to press your feet against? A nice steady and firm rhythm, without unwanted breaks and interruptions does feel good for lots of us guys and many ladies so I can see what you mean. Maybe she could using her feet, ankles and calf to keep you from sliding back when you want to push forward? Could be a lot of fun experimenting anyway!! Best of luck with things.

3. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

why doesn't she go on top?..

4. Ididthisforschool24

Ididthisforschool24 Members

I've had this issue a couple of times and when we my girlfriend and I run into an issue like that we just find a way to work around it. Take a 10 second pause and carry her somewhere else in the house less slippery and continue. If you slip on everything you may want to consider using less lube, it's normally just for a little area and not your whole body.