Looking For Outside Perspective.

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by sodacan2500, Mar 29, 2015.

1. sodacan2500

sodacan2500 Members

So my wife and I are very happily married. She is my everything and I will love her until the end if time.

Just wanted to get that out of the way.

Our only hiccup in life was that she tended to be more vanilla in the bedroom while I am adventurous. Imagine my delight when she opened up her shell and starting voicing bi-curious tendencies. These discussions ranged from wild spontaneous threesomes, to just her and a woman. Finally a comfortable compromise was found.

I was to be present if any 'adventures' occurred. However I was not to interact with any female other than my wife.

Fast forward a few months and all conversation has tapered off. A fun fantasy that I have accepted as just that, never to be a reality. However this particular night we had been throwing a party, all our guests had wandered home. There is only my wife and I and this smoking hot redhead we had both had a crush on in high school. Everyone is feeling a good buzz and next thing I know this girl is leading my wife to our bed by the hand. Kissing leads to touching leads to licking. I'm watching all this unfold for about an hour. So distracted it has taken me this long to get undressed. My wife it the throes of passion performs some oral in me before rolling over to give our friend some attention. With her bent over it seemed like an invitation, but when I moved in she pushed me back. I was not invited back in the bed until playtime was over and my wife wlonly wanted to be in the center of a cuddle sandwich. Simultaneously my little spoon and our friends big spoon.

The next day when I mentioned to my wife that her pushing me away had hurt me, she proceeded to get angry and yell at me. That I had made unwanted advances. And that I was supposed to just sit and watch. This is where I cite my earlier wording.

"I was to be present if any 'adventures' occurred, however I was not to.interact with any other female other than my wife."

The way I understood that was to mean as long as my flesh doesn't contact the other girls I was still free to participate but on a monogamous level. And I never made a move to touch our extra friend. My wife was in fact offended that I had even gotten naked. And that I had seen the other woman naked.

Being basically rejected by my wife while she's is face first in another person has affected me in a way I am having trouble grasping. I don't want to be overbearing on her as she has had a lot if difficulty exploring her sexual fantasies. But I am feeling very little mutual understanding in that department.

Just looking for some input, I can't say that I feel cheated on because I watched the while event, even enjoyed my place as a spectator, but the rejection has left a lasting impression.

1 person likes this.
  2. sodacan2500

sodacan2500 Members

Faelixx,

Thanks for your reply. I never untended to infer that I felt cheated on. My wife had my full consent. I feel rejected, and I've never really moved beyond it. My wife Took this hiccup as a world changing event that has blacklisted any further discussion.

That's the part that bugs me most is that I'm just trying to move past this experience and see if it can improve. But she refuses to acknowledge any conversation, anytime its addressed I'm met with irritation and argumentative behavior.

3. sodacan2500

sodacan2500 Members

Its almost like I did something wrong.

4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I gave up on trying to understand my woman, a long time ago. You should just roll with the flow. for me I didn't mind setting back and watching the action, but in my case no matter how long my woman played with another woman. She wanted cock before the night was over. So for me it was just a matter of time. Sounds like you should have talked things over a little more. My wife said she always liked the gentle touch of another woman, but there was nothing gentle about the finger banging, and a couple of big dildos they played with. But I liked watching, and joining in. It depended on the woman she was with at the time.