Free Games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Terrapin2190, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

If you're into PC games, I've been making a list of all the best obscure freeware and open source games I come across.

If you'd like to check some out... go here! :)

~~> http://www.pcgaming-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?170-Free-Pc-Games&s=b1efcab336fba15afa181c5b92ec5edc <~~

There's a lot of other cool info there too. I posted a few in the Classic Games category also.

The forums there aren't too active, but some of the free games I've listed have a huge amount of content. Namely, Transcendence, Wayward, Treasure Adventure Game and Nox. Spelunky's great to play for a few minutes to a few hours as well. Check em out! Let me know what you think!

A few are trying to get the Greenlight on Steam too, so make sure to vote for them if you have Steam, donate (if possible), give em a shout on their website or spread the word about the game via Facebook or Twitter.

2. Bob Raven

Bob Raven Members

3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Which one is your favorite, Terra?

4. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

My favorite game that I'm able to play right now... is probably Treasure Adventure Game. It's a really close call between that, Wayward and Transcendence tho. They're all fantastic imo. Portable too, so you can keep em on a flash drive and play wherever you want. I've had a hankering for playing The Sims 2 again and trying to play Age of Empires 3 if my computer will let me. I found AOE3 at the thrift store for $3! SCORE!!

Been thinking about popping in Civilization 2 to see if it works too.

My favorites on PS3 are GTA5 and Terraria. The Last of Us, if I had it. But alas... I am PS3-less :D

5. Samuelgarifo

Samuelgarifo Members

I know this is an awkward-ish question, but I'm a Mac gamer, and I've found the Mac wrapper for World of Tanks, and found a few free Mac games on steam, but have any of you come across any others?