Like-Minded Friends In The Chicagoland Area

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by aaden5823, Mar 27, 2015.

1. aaden5823

aaden5823 Members

Hi all! I'm Angela. 32. Pagan. Single mom of 8 year old and 6 year old girls. Currently living in the Chicagoland area. I'm looking for people like me so I don't feel like I'm going at these activist battles alone. I fight for animal rights, the environment, lgbt rights, getting money out of politics, etc. I'm very open minded and free spirited. I like listening to music, playing with my girls, saving the world, exploring nature, getting dirty, and chilling with friends at home. I'm very down to earth, probably because I'm an empath and a pagan, meaning I refuse to intentionally hurt any living being. So if you're in my area and want a new friend, say hi! Screenshot_2015-03-27-14-17-47_1_1.jpg

2. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Welcome to Hip Forums Angela!

I'm sure you will me many like minded members here.

1 person likes this.
  3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm in Atlanta but we sound like we have similar interests.

1 person likes this.
  4. aaden5823

aaden5823 Members

Well hello! I'm hoping you're right Expanse! And Aerianna, I'm glad to meet you. What type of similar interests do we have? I'd be glad to hear more about you now that you know a bit about me.