• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted March 26 2015 - 06:32 AM

Imagine a weapon that caused no deaths, and could not only prevent a nation from going to war, but to voluntarily surrender whatever resources the aggressor demanded from it, and effectively made the population into the willing slaves of the aggressor. 

How would you know if such a weapon had been used against you, and is this more or less horrifying than traditional conflict? 

#2 newbie-one

newbie-one

one with the newbiverse

• PipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted March 26 2015 - 06:38 AM

The media is such a weapon.  You would be able to tell that such a weapon is being used against you by the effects it has on you and on others.

• themnax and mondoglove like this

#3 Pressed Rat

Pressed Rat

Do you even lift, bruh?

• PipPipPip
  • 32,985 posts

Posted March 26 2015 - 06:51 AM

Yeah, it's called HAARP (as well as the various other directed energy weapons which exist as satellites in space).

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

#4 fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted March 26 2015 - 06:58 AM

Actually, the USSR did research into electromagnetic fields in the 60s and 70s-- EMFs like the ones emitted by your computer, your television, and your cell phone.

http://rt.com/news/p...iet-weapon-379/

“Over the past years, US researchers have confirmed the possibility of affecting functions of the nervous system by weak electromagnetic fields (EMFs), as it was previously said by Soviet researchers. EMFs may cause acoustic hallucination (’radiosound’) and reduce the sensitivity of humans and animals to some other stimuli, to change the activity of the brain (especially the hypothalamus and the cortex), to break the processes of formation processing and information storage in the brain. These nonspecific changes in the central nervous system can serve as a basis for studying the possibilities of the direct influence of EMFs on specific functions of CNS,” read an article in Nauka (Science) magazine in 1982.

So it's not only about the message being delivered, it's also about the devices we use on a daily basis to communicate.. and the effects they have on our memories and ability to make new memories. This was in the 60s and 70s... any developments made since then are classified.

#5 Bud D

Bud D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted March 26 2015 - 03:55 PM

The media and foreign relations gather or deter support for various agendas. Some countries have more or less power/respect to do these things. If your country loses support, it is hard to get material. There is no magic weapon.

#6 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,749 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted March 26 2015 - 03:57 PM

TV has already been invented...

Next!

• themnax likes this

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#7 Aerianne

Aerianne

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,970 posts
  • LocationMetro Atlanta

Posted March 26 2015 - 04:09 PM

TV has already been invented...

Next!

BAM.jpg