Whats The Timeline?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by thefutureawaits, Mar 26, 2015.

1. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Any estimates for the incoming new world order?

I am definitely thinking before 2020, what do you think?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Already happened... now we just wait for it to all fall down.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think you're LornaDoom.

Anyway, if there should be a new timeline it should start far before the current year 1 imo. This AD and BC stuff can be annoying and confusing, especially when we're busy dealing with historic events and years BC.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The New World Order is already here. I would agree that by 2020 most people will know what's going on, which is not necessarily to say people will have woken up. The agenda will simply be out in the open in terms of a one world government.

5. Asmodean

What if there would be a new world order installed but nobody would adhere to it?

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

People will adhere to it because they will have no other choice but to adhere to it.

7. Asmodean

Meh. There always is a choice, people just go with the flow until they feel too cornered/oppressed. Just like we're adhering to the banks and the economic consensus of how loans and debt and wages work most of us will adhere to a 'new world order'. But if we all were fully aware of the who and what and how it works (and assumed the majority of us can be bothererd about it) we can easily say fuck this shit. Especially if we would have the numbers, which I agree is the uncertain part.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

while its totally bassackwards to call what is called a new world order "new", as for timeline, you see, 1984 was 1980. that was when 'white supremist' organized crime, in the guise of "innocent, harmless, democratic" economic interests, essentially usurped political processess of all kinds. today we have these trade agreements going on, the will write that usurpation into law. but really, the 'fix' has been in, ever since ronny raygon assumed the u.s. presidency.

what rises can fall though, and no hierarchy ever completely exorcized its own demons, which eventually destablize and topple it.

international cooperation is not required to create world dictatorship. but it is required to protect people and nations from it.

that's why this 'new world order' panic, is so completely backward headed.

the real conspiracy here, are those who want you to fear a world government meddling in your personal lives, when in reality the corporate world dictatorship already does, and only an international criminal justice system, capable of making the most powerful nations behave, can protect the citizens of those nations, and all nations, from it.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Solomon Grundy

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

someone going postal from the stress, doesn't discredit the needless existence of it. not sure i remember which one he was. i just remember the different events the different ones were responsible for, but not the names of which ones went with which events.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Born on a Sundy

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i remember a song with that lyric. have absolutely no idea what pertinence it may have to this topic or any related to it?

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Solomon Grundy Timeline

Solomon Grundy,
    Born on a Monday,
    Christened on Tuesday,
    Married on Wednesday,
    Took ill on Thursday,
    Worse on Friday,
    Died on Saturday,
    Buried on Sunday.
    This is the end
    Of Solomon Grundy.

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

people are already 'adhering' to it, because they seem to think they'll get something out of it.
    "it" though, is the greed driven corporatocracy, (mostly run, like the rest of organized crime, by white supremists)
    not jews, moslems, or little green lizzards from alpha centauri,
    and like all tyrannies, it will eventually be brought down, by its own internal demons/gremlins.
    also by the simple realities of nature, which it is already colliding with.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

2020 is only 5 years away. What exactly do you think will happen in 5 years?

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I predict there will be a world cup and a olypmic games in the next 5 years.

17. smoothntan

smoothntan Banned

When did NWO begin? When did White GeNOcide begin? End of WW1? End of the Cival War? Good question. We are balkanizing . Our handlers did not expect such non assimilation. Going to be interesting. I'll say 10 yrs to a New America. The nation's heartland a new White Homeland. From the Rockies to Appalachian borders. Once hispanics have totally invaded and annexed the South West , The South East should be toyally negrofied. Illegals , liberals , and race mixers will inhabit both the left and east coast. So there ya have it . The NWO plot to globally equalize is a colossal failure resulting in a more segregated nation than ever. One God , One Race , One Nation. Clearly , the world is becoming more tribal and rejecting multiculturalism as the identity theif that the sinful practice really is.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

hitler blamed the jews, bush blamed the moslems, when are you idiots going to figure out, its really been the white supremists all along.
    the only sinful is the filth of aggressiveness.
    white does not equal american. white does not even exist. american are the people this land was stolen from.
    they are the only american american. so called 'white' is euro-american. no more 'american' then afro-american, or asian-american.

whitey is the furrin alien invader. but of course it isn't that simple is it.

because no one comes from nor belongs in any just one place.
    most of my own ancestors came from various parts of europe, though none of them from azerbazhan, which is the caucusus mountains are located,
    and neither did most 'white' americans, so very few are really caucasian either.
    white is a color of paper, not human skin.

and as for god, i'm all for being nice to invisible people,
    if you ever happen to run into any, and i like to think i have, several times,
    but using that to not be nice to people, places and things you can see,
    that makes no sense at all and never has.

when did this so called new world order begin, the bullshit one people who use that phrase that way are refuring to?

try 1492, or 1776.

19. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

September 13th, 2015

20. smoothntan

smoothntan Banned

Anti whites can keep on hating. A New America is better without them. Geneticailly and intellectually. As your negrofied cities burn at the hands of gubmint fed miscreants ; are you sure you still want to shill for "dieversity"?