So Tell Me...what Is Happening In Your Life?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by MellowMagician, Mar 16, 2015.

1. MellowMagician

MellowMagician Member

Wow, it's been many a year since I last visited this forum. Glad to see it's still holding strong as so many forums have vanished. My intuition told me to come back and offer my services to the membership. Someone here is in need of inspiration, positive guidance, and a new perspective.

I have spent years with shamans, witches, sorcerers, psychics, cunning folk, philosophers and mad men absorbing their respective perspectives..I'm all and none of the above at any given moment.

My readings are not free..I offer them in exchange for feedback. It's also useful if you provide your birthdate, real name, and/or a question that's important to you..though none of these are strictly necessary..A reading depends upon a connection between two minds/souls/your prefered construct....Will you follow me down the rabbit hole?

2. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

Hello MellowMagician! Thank you for posting! I would be happy to provide some feedback for you. My name is Rachel and my birthdate is 7/26. I've been feeling stuck in nearly every aspect of my life and I'm wondering when things are going to pick up for me. Are there any messages for me?

3. MellowMagician

MellowMagician Member

It's a pleasure to meet you Rachel, my name is John. I just sent you a PM with my initial impressions and hopefully we can build an intuitive rapport together. I believe we have all felt as you do now, I know I certainly have many times. I find that when that feeling of being stuck clings to my aura, the quickest, easiest and most efficient way to cleanse my energy and get moving again is quiet reflection and introspection. I'm not a see all know all psychic ninja, but I know that together we can shine the light of awareness onto whatever is holding you in place, so you can choose how to proceed forward. Peace and blessings to you.

4. briezie13

briezie13 Members

Greetings Magician, I would honoured to give you some feedback. My name is Fatima, bdate 3/13. Any impressions you might have will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

some dude saying he hung out with some off the wall types is not a credential

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Um...it's private messages here, I believe.

No harm.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i would like to know what method is being used to give readings....i don't think that is an unfair question since one of the replies is looking for some type of prediction regarding her future...

tarot cards?

Ouija?

astrology?

guesses?

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

if you're psychic, shouldn't you know what's happening in my life?

9. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

This is spiritism. I am sure you think its harmless, n
    But i do not think its harmless

10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is individuality

11. MellowMagician

MellowMagician Member

I don't practice spiritism, though I do on occasion commune with spirits. My main oracles are cartomancy both tarot and regular playing cards, scrying, and casting bones or stones. For the readings I've given here so far I've simply gone into a trance state of focused awareness and drawn on my intuition, natural knowing, and gut instinct while experiencing various images and sensations provided through my subconscious mind and imagination. Honestly I just wanted to reconnect with the community here and thought a good way to reintroduce myself would be to offer readings as a great way to get to know some of you and give something back at the same time. If that has offended anyone here I do apologize, but different strokes you know.