Need Some Advice On Passing A Drug Test!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SG69, Mar 11, 2015.

1. SG69

SG69 Member

Heya people!

Okay so I have an upcoming drug test for a job and need some advice on how to pass it. It will be at a hospital, so they might ask me to strip down to a hospital gown because I have to take a physical exam as well. This rules out smuggling in clean donor pee or synthetic pee, which leaves dilution, but I am not too keen how to do it right to pass.

Here's my delima:

I have been clean for 28 days as of this writing. I took an at home test today and failed it. Before going sober, I was a frequent user (2 - 3 bowls a day) mostly of low to mid grade pot with some dank thrown in on occassion. I am 6 feet tall and weigh around 177 pounds with medium metabolism. I also work out at the gym 2 - 3 days a week for 45 or more minutes.

I have been doing an extensive amount of research, and as far as the ye 'ol internet says is that I should be clean by now or at least close to it and it seems I'm not. I was wondering if any of the good stoners here on Hipforums could shed some light on this issue and lend some advice. Thanks to anyone who can help me out here, no matter if it's just a little.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

28 days clean?

Pah! You'll piss it in, literally.

And pass. :)

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

the best way to pass is to not have drugs in ur system. that's the only way that's for sure, anything else people will tell you is unlikely to work and if it worked for them they probably got lucky and would have passed even if they hadn't done all that.

you can drink lots of water or take certain products that will dilute your urine, but the labs can tell if your urine is more diluted that's it should be and it will coun as a fail if ur piss is like that.

after almost a month though you should pass easily unless you were smoking a LOT.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Drink Water, get some exercise if you can, make sure the piss you take on the day of the Drug Test is not your first Piss of the Day.

5. AceK

eat less and excercise up to a few days before the test, then for the last few days try to eat a lot and be lazy.

the first part is so that you burn fat and flush the ThC out, but the last few days you wanna be storing fat that way less ThC comes out.

it might give you a bit better chance of passing, but if ur seriously dirt like you smoked weed yesterday ur most likely gonna fail no matter what you did.

there might be a way to raise creatinine levels (this is one way they know if ur piss is diluted), but it sure does sound like a lot of hassle. it's not that hard to pass a drug test ... just don't do drugs when you know u have a test soon.

btw, I've tested myself a few times with home kits and every time I've done it I could pass like 3 days after smoking weed. I've only ever been a very occasional smoker but I don't think it takes as long to get out of ur system as people will say (months and stuff). if ur a heavy smoker give urself a week.

6. SG69

SG69 Member

Thanks for the replies people! Hopefully I will pass. I'm 30 days clean as of tomorrow and still failing at home tests though as I took one yesterday. I do work out and I go jogging. I take all of your replies to the brain and to the test lab. If anyone else has anymore insight, by all means share it! You are greatly appreciated.

7. SG69

SG69 Member

I was smoking 2 - 3 bowls a day. Not sure if that is considered a lot or not. Tomorrow is day 30 of being clean. Took an at home test yesterday and failed.

8. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Synthetic urine in your underwear..wear 2 pairs of tighty whiteys. Heat your urine up till desired temp 94-98 put a handwarmer on it and stick it right under your balls. They tell you to disrobe and you do all the way to the underwear..they never tell you to take off your underwear..go in the bathroom and empty it in the cup..works everytime..i have taken many, many drug tests and passed this way..this only does not work on supervised tests of course. Get the latest version of quick fix or dr greens.

9. SG69

SG69 Member

I actually have some clean donor pee in a small plastic bottle like travel size, but no tighty whites. Is there anyway to pull it off wearing boxers?

10. AceK

i guess you could use medical tape to tape it to the inside of your thigh under your ballsack.

11. SG69

SG69 Member

Okay thanks, I might will have to try that.

12. SG69

SG69 Member

UPDATE: Today is day 35 of being clean. I took another at home test eariler and got one solid red line and a very faint one under the solid one. My official test is in 2 days. Looks like I will have to either smuggle in this clean pee I have or go the dilution route for my own pee.

13. AceK

the test is binary (fail/pass) ... theres no such thing as "kinda passed" or "almost failed"

you either pass or you dont ... any visible line, no matter how faint is a pass. read the instructions and it will say the same thing as this

14. SG69

SG69 Member

Yeah I did read the directions and it does say that, but the faint line I am getting is barely visible like you have to really look to see it.

I took my pre-employment test yesterday and was able to sub some clean urine I got from a non-drug user. I had water diluted my own pee just in case they were going to watch me or make me put on a hospital gown, but they didn't and I was able to smuggle the small listerine bottle in being taped to my inner thigh/leg. Thanks for all your help!

15. JeanetteBlanchette

JeanetteBlanchette Members

[SIZE=13.5pt]There are lots of stuffs are available in the market that claim they can diluted your urine so that the test won’t be able to know the drugs that are in your body system. If you go for drug test, look for a good product that has good verified results. Check out all over reviews to make up your mind because superiority is clearly very significant.You also need to make sure that the product is good and it doesn’t affect your body.[/SIZE]

16. SG69

SG69 Member

Thanks for the advice!

17. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Anyone who does drugs and thinks they can work in a job where drugs tests are needed deserves to fail, simple. I have worked in some very dangerous environments and the last thing you need is someone off their tits on drugs working with you. I had one joker on a site and we were 50 feet up on a scaffold and he thinks it's fine to be smoking weed every 20 minutes, yeah right, I soon sent his arse down the jobcentre!
    It's like the idiots who drive and take drugs, hypocrites all of em, they criticise people who drive drunk but think it's ok to drive after a load of drugs, there's no difference and anyone woh says their is is a dickhead!
    My mate arrested a lad speeding on the motorway, not only was he speeding but he was off his head on weed, 2 days later he got nicked again, this time he reckoned he had an excuse, he had to go and pick his girlfriend and newborn baby up from the hospital! It shows how stupid the guy was when he thought it was fine to pick his newborn child up in the car while off his head, very worrying.

Eric! likes this.
  18. Dax

Dax Members

Simple answer ... get yourself clean.