Need Help From Like Minded People

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by shawnvau178, Mar 11, 2015.

1. shawnvau178

shawnvau178 Guest

Well I have been wanting to move off grid for about 6 years now and have done a lot of research. Over all it would be hard to build a community off grid the "legal" way. So enough with that plan. I'm looking for some like minded people to come with me and a few others to move off grid.

What we are looking for:
    • Hard working people
    • People who have heart and do not give up
    • Outgoing, Calm, Nice people
    • Starting money, --- We do not like money or care about money but it will help to have some basic building supplies and animals till we get on our own.
    • Books! Lots and lots of books!
    • Games are also nice to have!
    • Basic survival stuff, Cast-iron clothes ect,
    ​It will take a good year or two to get the full community going smooth so keep that in mind.
    We are all going out on a limb here and just going for it. Me and people who I have been working with have been planning for years and are finially ready to make the next step.
    We just need your help to make this dream come true!

Any questions feel free to ask away. We have no min or max people we want or can take so if you want to come with us then it will be a one way trip unless you find your own way back. Reply on here or email me at *removed

1 person likes this.
  2. sirserenity

sirserenity Members

hello my wife and I are from Canada any chance you are tooooo ????

3. stonethegardener

stonethegardener Member

Shawn, it would help a lot if you gave us some idea of where you have in mind, and... Do you have property? Searching for property. Looking to participate in someone else's community... Or what...

Please don't leave us guessing....

4. Lysergicsmiley

Lysergicsmiley Members

I might be very interested in this, I can't offer much money but I'm more than ready to pack up and help build a place for us to live, I'm an avid fan of the Colorado mountains I grew up on but I'll bring seeds and that undying determination anywhere

5. emeraldbloom323

emeraldbloom323 Members

I'm looking to go off grid as well. I'm very positive of my move and I have a bit money to offer. I'll gladly help with the housing and community in any way :) I love connecting with others and just showing my love to the world. Please give me more info on this fantastic project.

6. OddApple

OddApple Member

We have some forest acres in Arkansas but are in the sw right now scouting sites. I have lived this way 15 years and it is quite an adjustment, but we'll worth it.

2 people like this.
  7. Ash032

Ash032 Members

We're full time RVers with some location independent income interested in a family farm style atmosphere. We probably couldn't invest a lot up front but we do have regular income that could go towards the project (say, the amount we pay in campground fees since we wouldn't need those anymore) and enough free time to help out. Whether we would be interested would depend on the location and exact details, of course.

8. pollyhannahestherbriggs

pollyhannahestherbriggs Members

I have interest in joining a community within the next year or so, im currently training as a priestess at a wiccan seminary so that I can develop myself as a spiritual mentor if that is something that I can contribute id be happy to learn more about what you have going here.

9. Yogilvl5000

Yogilvl5000 Members

Iam interested in this iam 18 yrs old and live on Vancouver Island. Sorry Iam broke But I have a hardworking spirit and iam more than willing to help out with this project