The Skateboarder

Discussion in 'Art' started by Joker8six, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Joker8six

Joker8six Members

"HEY KID WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU..?? YOU CANT DO THAT HERE!! .. IM CALLING THE COPS"!

SKATEBOARDING has been part of my life since i was very small boy. Ive been doin this skate thing around for 19 years now and i of course still love it. The feeling thats attained from skating has and can never really* be matched. Sure there are lots of AMAZING people and aspect of my life i am soo grateful for. But there is a little heart, thats shaped like a skate wheel, next to my heart. And i cant explain the stoke that its lead meto, and the pain i can describe kinda like .. i duno its not that bad. but it hurts. The stoke is SO good, it makes me forget about the bad slam. but anyway If u do skate or want to ? please share your style, technique, stories, and fav spots with us (u dont have to give us direction to it or anything). And if you have no style, than its okay u can borrow some of revs for a wile into u develop or discover ur own.

MILLER.jpg

2. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Thanks for the shout out. Freestyler here. Almost anywhere I can find a school yard, basketball court, tennis court, parking lot etc. Since I don't need curbs or obstacles it makes finding spots easier. Plus Security Guards are less likely to fuck with you if they see you aren't causing damage to the property.

I know there is a dude named "Fool On A Hill" who posts in the Dreadlock section who downhill races.

C/S,
    Rev J